Chapter 15

Ethan's POV:

Kathryn actually likes me...

I thought the feelings weren't mutual.

But what do I do now, I fucked up big time by blowing her off for a girl and then reading her diary. I was walking up and down the hallways until a light bulb went off in my head.

Let me call Brad and his friends, this is going to be good.

Kathryn's POV:

"YOU LIKE ETHAN FREAKING DOLAN!" Jaz screamed as I bit my lip in annoyance.

"Why don't you scream it a bit louder so he can actually hear you." Her lips quickly formed a smirk.

"Well let's do it!" She ran out of the room into my balcony and peered through Ethan's balcony to see his room empty. She sighed in defeat before entering the room again.

"Had fun stalking my neighbour?" We all snickered while she rolled her eyes.

"Well you better confess to him before I do and I'm not playing around." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed, it felt like ages since I was happy.

"Ok, lets play guess who hooked up with which guy!" Zahira screamed, we all looked at each other nodding at the idea until I looked at Teigan and saw her face becoming a bit red. I was confused but decided to shake it off and ask her later.

"So the rules of this game is that we show pictures of all the guys from our school and raise your hand if you've hooked up with them, doesn't matter if you had sex or not." We all brought out the drinks, it was like a shot game. The more people you hooked up with the drunker you would get.

"OOO let me start!" Ilana squealed when scrolling through her phone. "Here he is! Now, who's hooked up with him!?" Quite a few of us raised our hands while chuckling and commenting on how our experience was.

This continued on for quite some time and surprisingly I wasn't that drunk, however, everyone else was and I decided that this would be the last round.

"Ok! This is the last round! I'll choose a guy from my photos with my eyes closed." All of them giggled in response and I quietly thanked my parents for going out to a hotel tonight, I know for a fact they wouldn't have allowed me to have alcohol.

I put my hands over my eyes and scrolled four times before clicking the third picture on the row. I opened my eyes and found a photo of Grayson dumped with flour from the time we all made a cake together, I smiled at the memory before frowning realising how our relationship is now. I shook my head before looking in front of me. "So who's hooked up with this guy?"

Surprisingly none of them put their hands up and exclaimed that he was a dick to me and that they wouldn't go behind my back. I awed at our friendship goals and we smiled. I turned to my left and the room went silent, the reason being that Teigan had her hand up giggling.

"He is so cute, he bought me some clothes." I raised an eyebrow and tried to figure out when they hung out together, was it before she left or was it today at the mall? Was she the girl that Grayson was with in the changing rooms? I immediately got that idea out my head saying Teigan wouldn't do that and just presumed that they hooked up before she left.

All the girls looked at her in disgust but she just looked around the room and found my karaoke machine. "LET'S SING!" She squealed and turned on my TV allowing the lyrics to appear on the screen. We all crowded around the TV and sang horribly for hours at end until all of them dozed out one by one leaving me alone with my thoughts.

What if Ethan heard us? Would he still be my friend?

I decided that I just needed some space and walked out to my balcony to find Ethan in his room, he heard my footsteps and looked in my direction before smiling and coming outside.

"How's your little sleepover going?" He asked as I screamed on the inside. THANK GOD HE DIDN'T KNOW I LIKED HIM!

"It was fun until the drinking game started, they're all hammered and asleep. I need to start preparing the Advil for them." I groaned in annoyance while he smiled a toothy grin.

Suddenly his smile disappeared and a smirk appeared making time around us freeze, he started coming closer towards me as I leaned in too. He caressed my cheek before whispering, "Meet me outside in ten minutes." before kissing my cheek and locking his balcony door making me confused.

ALSO, ETHAN FUCKING DOLAN JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!

Holy shit I have a serious crush on him, I'm not ready for a serious relationship though. I'm a girl who toys with boys while he's looking for a relationship. WHAT DO I DO!

I was busy contemplating my thoughts before my phone buzzed, I turned it on and saw a text from Ethan.

Ethan: You coming downstairs?

The car is ready

I put my phone in my back pocket and sighed.

It was now or never I guess...

175 READS // 40 VOTES // 35 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT PART

Thank you for all the support! ILY GUYS

All rights reserved ©dolanimg_ 2018

Instagram: dolanimg