Chapter 7 ~ Reality

Kathryn's POV:

The weekend flew by quickly, Ethan was forced to stay home so he could be prepared for school on Monday. I, on the other hand, hung out with my friends and went to the mall to pick up a guy.

What surprised me was that I didn't try to find a guy I could bring home, all my friends left the mall happily with their latest boy toy while I just went window shopping with Ethan popping up in my head from time to time which annoyed the shit out of me.

I woke up to my phone blaring out EDM music which always frightened me when I woke up, I groggily walked to the bathroom and washed my face before applying minimal makeup. Which was concealer, mascara and lipgloss. I decided to wear sunglasses to cover up my sore eyes and wore a crop top with high waisted shorts and converse before walking down to grab an apple and left.

As I opened my door I was greeted with a knock on my face by Grayson who was about to knock on the door. I looked at both of them shocked before they started laughing.

"Your face is priceless Kathryn, I need to take a photo of this." Grayson pulled out his camera and was about to take a picture before I flipped him off.

Ethan was standing on the side rubbing the back of his neck, I took a quick look at his outfit and was happy with my work. He was wearing a graphic shirt with jeans and hightops completed with a jacket. I looked at him in awe and got mesmerized in his hazel eyes before hearing a cough from behind my ear.

"Enough with the lovey-dovey stuff and let's walk to school." I blushed and Ethan just rolled his eyes before walking ahead of us.

We blasted music on our phones and just made random conversations, it was weird seeing them both next to me. Usually, it was just us talking on the balcony but I didn't have a problem with it at all.

Ethan's POV:

We reached the front of the school and I was nervous as hell, not because it was a new school but because of my makeover. Would it work, would I finally not get bullied? My thoughts were interrupted by Kathryn pulling Grayson and me to the office so we could pick up our schedules.

We reached the front desk and received them only to have them snatched by Kat to see if we had any similar classes.

"So it looks like I have math, PE, science, english, music and history with Ethan." I mentally cheered on the inside, six out of twelve classes weren't bad and that just meant I could stay close with Kathryn.

"I have geography, technology and PE with Grayson as well." Grayson high fived Kathryn.

"You both have the remaining classes with each other so you'll at least have someone you know with you guys at the time." Grayson and I cheered before Grayson ran out of the office.

"He's probably going to try and get a girls number, it hasn't even been an hour yet." I rolled my eyes while Kathryn laughed.

"Let him be, let's just wait until lunch to see how successful he was. Now we need to go to science before the bell rings, COME ON!" Kathryn started speed walking to her class while I casually walked which made her roll her eyes before continuing to walk to class.

While we were walking I noticed a lot of girls whispering and pointing at me while other girls were making disgusted looks when they saw Kathryn, guys were whistling at her but she just ignored them as she was concentrated on getting to class.

I was scared by the amount of attention we were bringing upon ourselves but just shook it off and continued to walk by Kathryn's side to class.

I passed Grayson and we did our bro handshake before he winked and whispered that he got a girls number. I just flipped him off silently wondering how he could have already gotten comfortable at the school already.

We walked into the class to see two seats in the middle free, Kathryn pulled me to sit next to her and people were already whispering.

Kathryn rolled her eyes for the millionth time that day, "If you have a problem with me at least talk to my face before spreading rumours, thanks." she said sarcastically before sitting down.

"Does this usually happen?" I asked curiously.

"It depends on the class and what type of rumour spreads around, I haven't been with a guy for two weeks now so people are trying to come up with anything." I was shocked before realising that we had been stuck together for the past two weeks caught up with tutoring and my makeover. I felt bad for her but she had no emotions on her face so I decided to set my things up on the table.

A few minutes later a guy came up to my seat before screaming, "Who the hell do you think you are for sitting in my seat." I jumped up nervously scared for what he was about to do to me.

It hasn't even been an hour in school yet I've already got myself stuck in a situation.

Why does this happen to me!?

Hey guys!

This story is already getting so boring so I'm sorry aha.

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! It really means a lot seeing your comments and votes showing that you like the story.

Can we get 100 reads, 25 votes and 30 comments for the next part!?

DM ME OR COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT IN THE STORY AS I NEED NEW CHARACTERS!

Ily guys

All rights reserved ©dolanimg 2018