Chapter 20 ~ Destination

Kathryn's POV:

"Ethan I see Teigan and Grayson together again, let's go." He turned towards the direction I was pointing at and rolled his eyes at the sight of them together.

"Let's just go to the arcade and then to the park for our first date." I blushed and nodded in response as we walked out of the mall holding hands.

Teigan's POV:

I turned around immediately waiting to see Kathryn and Ethan but instead, I found Jazzy. She was one of my old friends here before I moved away and she helped me drug Kathryn's friends yesterday.

"You scared me Jazzy!" Grayson looked at me in relief thinking that it was Kathryn or Ethan.

"Sorry babe but I saw you guys in weird ass costumes so I had to come over and ask what the fuck is up." I sighed annoyed knowing our disguise wouldn't have worked but faked a smile.

"Oh we just went to different stores to try and find the worst outfits for each other and well here we are!" I said cheerfully hoping she would buy it as Grayson just nodded along agreeing to every word I was saying.

"Ooo cute couple goals wooo! Anyways have fun, I'm going to meet up with the old gang. See you on Saturday Teigan?" I nodded my head in response before she waved and left us alone.

"Shit that scared the crap out of me, Ethan would have questioned me when we got back home." Grayson continued to talk but I was scanning the mall to find that Ethan and Kathryn weren't around.

"Shut up and let's go, I don't know if our cover was blown but they're not here so let's make the most of our time at the mall." He rolled his eyes before standing up and grabbing my hand as we walked around the mall.

Ethan's POV:

"Why the hell are those guys together, first my balcony and now here? It's like they're planning something?" Kathryn mumbled as we were walking to the arcade.

I didn't say anything allowing her to mumble as I was thinking the same thing, why was Grayson here? And why is he with Teigan?

I decided to ignore my thoughts and enter the arcade, I turned to my side to see Kathryn jumping and I started laughing.

"WHAT IT'S AN ARCADE DUDE! I'm going to beat you just watch!" She dragged me to the nearest game as I was taking out the coins before putting them into the slot.

She looked me in the eyes and started coming closer to me, she slowly kissed my cheek while smirking before turning back to the game.

I stood there in shock before realising that she was already winning the game. We had decided before entering the mall that the winner at the arcade would get to decide the venue for our next date as ours got interrupted last night.

After an hour we decided to go and get some cotton candy, as we went to the machine I needed to go to the toilet and asked Kathryn to wait in line.

As I walked to the toilet I heard a voice which sounded like Grayson's, I turned the corner to find Grayson there. I hid behind a pillar to listen to his conversation.

"Teigan what do we do, these outfits are useless and we lost sight of them." Grayson said as I stared at him confused, were they looking for us?

"Just shut up, I already have a bunch of Kathryn's friends teaming up with me to help bring her down. They're all sick of her attitude and want to spill around rumours that she's cheating on Ethan to help them break up." Teigan whispered before kissing Grayson on the cheek as they walked away.

They're already trying to ruin Kathryn and my relationship before it even began, what the hell is wrong with them!?

"Hey what's wrong? You've been standing here for five minutes. I got us some cotton candy." Kathryn said scaring me. She was about to give me the cotton candy until she saw my face.

"Wait what happened?"

"My brother and your best friend is what's happening..." I didn't want to finish my sentence and spill what they were up to incase she didn't believe me.

"Oh you mean Teigan and Grayson? I know it's really weird. Anyways my parents said they had a surprise when I got back home so let's go?" I smiled and nodded before grabbing her hand as we walked to the car park.

We blasted BlackBear before arriving home as she dragged me to her house and barged in.

"YO FAMILIA GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! ALSO ETHAN IS HERE!" She laughed and started to count down with her fingers and all of her family arrived in five seconds.

"Hey Ethan, how's everything going with at school? Thank you for tutoring Kathryn." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh it's nothing, I should probably get going. I don't know why I'm here exactly?" Kathryn rolled her eyes and made me sit down.

"So what's the surprise mum?" She asked excitedly.

"Well I know that you and Ethan are really close friends and we were wondering if Ethan would like to join us to visit your family this weekend?" Kathryn immediately turned to face me and started mouthing 'say yes say yes!' I laughed before turning to face her parents.

"Thank you so much for letting me come with you guys. I just need to ask if my parents are ok with this?" They both nodded their heads.

"We also invited your brother to come along with us as there are lots of people who he can hang out with." Right then was when my mouth dropped and I faced Kathryn. She was staring at the ground and was faking a smile.

What her dad said next made us both gasp in shock.

"We also invited Teigan to come along so it should be a lot of fun!" Her dad said excitedly before leaving the room.

What
The
Fuck
Just
Happened...

~~~
200 reads // 40 votes // 30 comments
FOR THE NEXT PART!
Hey guys!

IM FINALLY BACK FROM MY BREAK! This book will be updated regularly depending on how active you guys are...
IT'S THREE AM SO ILL FIX MY MISTAKES LATER!

Ily all x

All rights reserved ©dolanimg_ 2018

Instagram: dolanimg