Chapter 2: AHNIYO😑

Rhoje

Shawty me you got it ...
You can call me monster...
I'm nothing in heart babe...

I'm listening to "monster" of EXO ... I'm happy that there nothing to irritate me like Celine but she is mine she's not the property of Carlo ...

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!!!!" Even if I already plug the earphones I can still hear the voice of my baby ... "Waep?!.." ... "Come on let's eat ..." Huh this stranger loves food but still my baby is sexy and fit ... "Come on rhoje Trisha is here !!" ... Oh huh Trisha is there " AHNIYO😑" no thanks I'm moving on ... Huhuhu

Why I'm still hurting when I'm looking at Trisha I still love her but I love my baby huh ? Yeah Trisha is my long time crush but she's not the only one ... There is ...

•Celine - 88%/ 100%
•Trisha-86%/100%
•Angela-85%/100%

Those are my crush yuppie I have feelings for my bestfriend I don't know why but she is my bestfriend I know her anything about her... Same to me he knows me...but he loves Tyron so I'll let her go if my baby will be happy with Tyron I'll let Celine be with that guy but I will curse him as long I see his not loving my baby...

I know the facts about Celine ;
1: she likes KPOP -same
2:I'm her weakness-same
3:she hates lizards
4: she likes strawberry -same
5:her crush is Tyron
6:her first bestfriend is kristoff
7:her favorite colors are black , pink , white , gray, red and blue ...
8:her old crush is Carlo
9:she like puppies-same
10:her birthday is on March 9 , 1996
11: a great rapper
12:singer/ choir
13:she likes long hair-same type
14:she dont care about others-same
15:pervert-same
16:she is allergic with nuts
17:she like raw veggies
18:loves ice cream-same
19:addicted with cellphone-same
20:dancer-same
21:afraid of crowded people-same
22:favorite hobby:red tube -same
23:chatting friends-same
24:soprano girl
25:ain't like dresses

We have many of similarities so that's why we are fit together but I ... I still have other girls in my heart what if I copse her will I be happy ? Or if I would rather to choose other will I be complete?

"Kyaah!!! I'm hungry!!!" Wait one more fact pinakauna nyang dalaw or period is my birthday:DECEMBER 8 but not 1997 ... Hahah dalaga yung baby ko ... I love her that's final...
"Coming...." ...

After our lunch we go in a mall ... We buy ice cream I love ice cream but I more love her ... When we are sitting I stare at her face while eating my ice cream she never notice it "hey Celine !" She look at me and I stare at her hahaha "waeyo mr. Playboy ? Do you like something or me ?" God the hack this girl you always make me smile and blush hahaha ... " AHNIYOOOO 😑" hahahah we just laugh but Celine never stop annoying me ... "Yah? How many children do you want ?" OMO I got blush "huh why are you asking like that ?! " hahahha yieeeeeee "just answer me ..."okay okay ... Hindi ako titigil at tsaka okay Lang na dalawa Lang BASTA I HAVE THEM ... And I will never stop making some of there brother or sister ..." We just laugh my answer is so stupid hahahah "so ... Uh-huh ?! Let's go ..." Huh were ...w-were g-gonna make c-children??? " huh ? What do you mean?" Oh my god my virgin brain ... My virgin d*ck ... My virgin body oh my god!!! "Let's go it's too late ...what are you thinking about that the two of us are having ohhhhhhhhhh" I react faster "ahniyo😑I never think about that and also I don't like you huh I will never like you the truth is I stare at you because your ugly I think about your face after the plastic surgery hahah I'm not like what you think -----" she hugs me and kiss my cheeks oh my gaaaadsssszzzzzzccccckkk my cheeks are not virgin anymore this girl makes my heartbeat so fast ...faster and faster...ughhh this girl drives me crazy ... So crazy ..."oppa ?!saranghaeyo" oh my goodness this is my chance "nado saranghaeyo ..." She just smile and hug me ...

This day is my best day ever huh I will never forget this day I will never and ever forget this ... Rare moments are the moments that are hardest moments to forget !!!! Yieee can I kiss her huh mamaya na...

We're in the car I can't stop looking at her I can't oh no ! ... I love her ... " okay let's go rhoje!!! I'm still here hello ?!" ... "Can I kiss you first ?" Huh say yes ... Say yes jebal jebal jebal ..."ok on my cheeks ..." Ahniyo on your lips please ... I surprise her with a kiss on her lips she push me ... Ahmmm mianheyo... Nae sarang!!!
"Hey why did you do that ?!" ... "Huia nande?"..."you kissed me on my lips ..." Grrr I'll gonna take this one to her apparent grrr this is not okay but the kiss is so great hahah ... We're in the car... My car have an aircon...perfect place to make babies but not too fast rhoje don't hurry Celine ,she will be mad at you ...rhoje control yourself...

After the ride she pulls me close to her and she kiss me so lovely huh I feel we're having a sex I felt her kiss she attempt to have sexy nights with her ...ugh my baby I feel unvirgin