Chapter 18

I'm emotional rn. Why? If you heard the news about Jonghyun then you know why. Words can't explain what the family, friends and fans are feeling rn. I'm sorry, It's just that Jonghyun was my bias next to Onew. He was the sunshine of the group and the leader that they can rely on. He was like a big brother to the younger ones.

I don't know what to feel tbh

I don't know what to feel tbh. I'm lost of words that's why I'm updating this chapter. RIP Jonghyun-ah~ You'll forever be in our hearts. OT5 forever. ❤️

***

Chapter 18

Baekhyun was now inside his classroom. He was the first one to get there early because he woke up at 5:00 am in the morning and can't sleep back.

It was now 6:00 and he decided to just roam around the campus to get some fresh air. When he got to the school's basketball court, he saw a ball lying on the floor and decided to play with it.

"It's still 6am, I'll just play a little then go back." He mumbled to himself and started to dribble. If you don't know, Baekhyun's a very good basketball player but the members of the basketball team in their school doesn't want a petit looking girl like Baekhyun on their team.

He did a 3 point shot and never missed a single one. He smiled and patted himself, acknowledging his skills.

Baekhyun was about to go out of the court when he saw a figure, looking towards him. Since he was curious, he went nearer to the said figure but to his surprise it was only a map. He heaved a sigh that he was hallucinating things again.

🌸 🌸 🌸

"I hate math." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just chuckled. The both of them were now walking outside the campus, both hands intertwined with one another.

"Try loving math so that math will also love you." Baekhyun told his boyfriend.

"Nobody fucking loves math." Chanyeol said and sighed. Baekhyun saw this and just smiled at his boyfriend.

"Want me to teach you math?" He asked, Chanyeol's face brightened and he nodded aggressively.

"Let's go to the nearest cafe. I have my notes with me." Baekhyun said, but Chanyeol stopped him. "Why?"

"My house is better. Let's go!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun and drove to his house.

"Want me to make coffee?" Chanyeol asked as they both stepped inside the house.

"Yes please." He replied and sat on the couch. He was about to put his bag on the table when he saw a picture frame of himself when he was still a baby. "Wait what? How'd Chanyeol get this?" He asked himself.

"Here's your coffee." Chanyeol handed the cup to Baek and the smaller thanked him. He sat beside his boyfriend and just stared at him while drinking the coffee. "How is it?" Baekhyun grinned and made an ok sign to Chanyeol.

"Oh yeah. Where did you get this?" Baekhyun asked, pointing at his baby picture.

Chanyeol grinned, "I took it from your house. Remember, I have a spare key."

"Silly yoda." He placed the cup on the table and began opening the text books.

"What do you want to learn?" Baekhyun asked his boyfriend. Eyes fixed on the text book. Chanyeol had a better idea.

"Sex." The smaller stopped what he was doing and cringed. He closed the book and started hitting Chanyeol with it. The yoda just shouted in pain while smiling.

"Aish. Park Chanderp. When are you going to learn." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Suddenly the giant crawled nearer towards his small boyfriend. One move and their lips will meet.

"Y-yah! This isn't funny." Baekhyun said in embarrassment. He tried pushing the yoda but he was too strong.

"Let's go inside my room. Shall we?" Baekhyun was taken a back when his boyfriend carried him bridal style.

The next thing he knew, they were on Chanyeol's bedroom. Lights off and started undressing themselves.

***

I'm sorry for the sudden smut 😭 Details will be on the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Jonghyun-ah~ 😭😭😭

Jonghyun-ah~ 😭😭😭