Chapter 12

I know that it annoys you when a book that you read wasn't done yet and yes we're the same. Don't worry, I'll do what I can to update fast ;)

***

Chapter 12

"Okay Mr. Jae. Please sit beside Luhan." Their teacher instructed the newbie and Jae did as what was told. He sat beside Luhan and smiled at the deer.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again." Jae greeted with a smile. Luhan also smiled back saying, "Same here."

Jae could feel an evil aura that was near him. He scanned the room and saw Chanyeol glaring at him. Jae smirked at Chanyeol and the yoda hissed. Baekhyun on the other hand was flustered.

"Hey Baekhyun-ah! Long time no see!" Jae cheered while leaning forward on Baekhyun's ears since he was just at Baekhyun's back. Chanyeol saw what Jae was doing so he threw his paper on Jae's head. Jae saw what Chanyeol did and glared at him, Chanyeol smirked.

"Oops sarreh. I thought you were trash so I threw my paper at you." The yoda acted like he didn't do it on purpose and grinned mischievously at Jae.

Baekhyun just sighed and told Chanyeol to behave. Chanyeol was going to protest when Baekhyun glared at him signaling that he should shut the fuck up.

"I'm sorry for what he did Jae and yes, long time no see. So tell me, why are you here?" Baekhyun asked. Jae just smiled while scratching his head.

Before he can say anything, "Do you have something inside your hair? You're scratching it for awhile now." Chanyeol asked with a grossed face expression. Jae rolled his eyes, ignoring Chanyeol's hate comment. He stared at Baekhyun's beautiful face again then answered, "Actually, I was going to tell you that I'll be attending your school but I thought that I'll just surprise you."

Baekhyun chuckled, "You did surprise me." He honestly said while smiling warmly. Since Chanyeol was not yet done annoying Jae and was jealous because his boyfriend was smiling at the guy that looked like chicken little, he again threw a crumpled paper, but this time it landed on Jae's table.

Jae looked at him curiously and Chanyeol signaled him to open the paper.

He opened the paper and saw the written letters.

Stop flirting with MY Baekhyun or else you're going to get it.

Since Jae does what he wants, he grinned and gave Baekhyun the crumpled paper which caused Chanyeol to sweat hard. Maybe he shouldn't have wrote that.

"What's this for?" Baekhyun asked. Jae smiled and told him that Chanyeol gave that to him. He had a sad expression on his face while telling Baekhyun, it looked like he was going to cry when in fact, he was just acting.

When Baekhyun read what was written on it, he crumpled the paper again and didn't say anything to Chanyeol. But you can sense that the medgit was mad, he just doesn't want to argue with his boyfriend right now especially when they're in class.

Jae properly sat on his chair with a smile of victory while Chanyeol was still sweating because he's scared on what Baekhyun can do to him. What if he'll break up with me? What if he doesn't want to see me anymore and go out with that Jae dude? No! I can't handle that! Many thoughts were in his mind right now. One thing is for sure that Jae didn't transfer in this school for nothing. He can sense when someone is a threat to his relationship with Baekhyun. Bitch, don't you even try. Baekhyun is MINE. No man can break our relationship. Not even from a chicken looking guy like you.