Chapter 22

You should try reading my latest book. It's written in tagalog though. Still a ChanBaek fan fiction. It's called, "MINE."

🌸🌸🌸

"ACHOO!" Baekhyun was now wiping his nose using a tissue paper. He got sick because of the rain yesterday. After Chanyeol and him watched the movie, heavy rain started to pour down and both of them didn't have any umbrellas. Chanyeol told him that he'll get the car, but Baekhyun didn't agree to the giant and both of them ran towards the parking lot.

"See? I told you. You should've listened to me." Chanyeol said on the other line. He was in speaker. Baekhyun heard his boyfriend sigh, "I'm worried. I'm gonna go there and bring some of my clothes. I won't leave you not until you get better, okay?" Baekhyun smiled a bit. How sweet of my boyfriend. He thought.

"Can you bring fruits? I'm craving for it." Chanyeol chuckles as he imagined how his boyfriend is now drooling over some fruits.

"Sure thing babe. Gotta go. I love you."

"I love you too." And the line beeped.

"Damn. Why am I so weak? I easily get ill, aish." Baekhyun whispers to himself and walked to the restroom to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he checked his phone to see if somebody messaged him or not.

"Oh. Jae texted me." He opened the message and read it out loud. "Hey Baek! I miss you. Let's hang out sometime. Btw, I'm sorry again that I shocked you the last time. It was really the american way though. I won't do it again, I promise." Baekhyun just smiled and typed, It's fine. Sure, let's hang out.

After what seemed like hours, the latter heard a knock on his bedroom door. Signaling that his yoda is there.

He stood up quickly and opened it.

"Channie, why do you have many suitcase with you?" Baekhyun asked looking at 3 suitcases.

"About that..."

"What?" Baekhyun just stared at his tall boyfriend waiting for an answer and not even blinking.

"I wanted to stay with you for a couple of months. Is that okay with you?" Chanyeol admitted and Baekhyun just stood in front of him, processing what his boyfy just told him.

After a couple of seconds, "Wait what, why?" He asked.

Chanyeol leaned towards Baekhyun and cupped his soft cheeks, "I don't want anything happening to you. I want to always be by your side." And with that, Baekhyun's cheeks turned cherry red. Chanyeol chuckled and patted Baekhyuns head then ruffled his hair. "If you want, you can go to my house and you'll be the one living with me." Chanyeol suggested, smiling widely.

"A-ah, no thank you. You can stay here with me. I prefer my house cuz it's comfier." Baekhyun said , Chanyeol nodded and walked inside Baek's room.

It's true that Chanyeol didn't want anything to happen with his boyfriend that's why he made up his mind and wanted to stay with Baekhyun until he finds out who was the one trying to steal what's his.

"I only have one bed though..." Baekhyun said which made Chanyeol smile wider.

"Perfect."