Chapter 8.

It's been a long time since I have updated and thank you to anyone who's stil reading/ comenting / Voting really means a lot! I've had lot's of exams and that kind of crap lol but I'm back, I guess? Please keep reading, commenting and voting! Your coments mean alot to me hehe :'')) Anywhore, here ya go (: 

Chapter 8.

"C'mon just come it'll be rad, I promise!" Freddy begged me.

"Nao, I really don't feel like going.." I say.

"Oh my god Allison you're so freaking stubborn it's annoying! Just come!" He said again, he seemed really annoyed and I really didn't want to annoy him but I really don't feel like going to a party.

"I don't know Freddy.." I said unsure of myself.

"Aaron will be there!" He said in a really annoying voice.

"Who cares about him?" I rolled my eyes.

"You do" He gave me a weird grin.

"ha-ha..." I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon please? oh my god I'm literally begging you!" He pleaded.

"Oh lord... Fine..." I finally said.

He kissed my cheek. "You're the best! you're giving me a ride to the party right?" He said.

"You're begging me to come to a party, and then you ask me for a ride? You're unbelievable!"

"C'mon please my parents are out of town!" He begged with a puppy face.

"And I was wondering why you wanted me to come so bad!" I rolled my eyes.

"No that's not why!" He said.

"Yeah yeah... Fine I'll give you a ride." 

"Yay , you're the best! Anyways I got to go do some stuff with Jacob see ya!" He said and left.

Apparently the party is tonight, so I went looking for something to wear in my closet. I opened my closet and kept staring. Ugh I have nothing to wear, I keep looking through my clothes.

I sit on a little chair and keep staring at my closet. I come to a conclusion, I do not care I'm going to wear something casual. I grab my "Guns & roses" T-shirt and black denim short and put them on. I get out my black converse from under my bed and wear them. I put my hair in a high pony tail and apply some eye liner, mascara and some red-lip gloss. 

I look in the mirror, I don't look bad. I lay on my bed and get out my phone and scroll through the news feed until I get bored.

"Allison!!! I'm home!" Mom yelled.

I rush down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Hai, Uhm Mom I'm going to a party with Freddy tonight, is it okay if you give us a ride, Please?."

"Who's party? Oh my god that's great!" She squealed.

"Mom, Can you give us a ride or not?" I asked again.

"Well, I'm not sure.." She said.

"Mom please, Oh you look pretty today is that new lipstic you're wearing?" I grinned, 'You're beautiful' Always works for mom. It's an old trick. I don't say it just like that, she is actually really good looking.

"I know right! It's from Mac! Yeah I'll give you a ride." She smiles.

"Thank you , you're the best!" I hug her.

She stops hugging me and stares at me. I'm confused so I give her a blank stare. "What?" I ask.

"You're going to that party with... uhm those glasses?" She asks cautious that she'll hurt me.