Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

"Why the hell did I listen to you when you told me to sign up for theatre its freaking hell." I yelled at Freddy.

"We only regret the chances we never take..." Freddy said in a mocking way.

Im so going to make him pay. Why did I listen to him? theatre is annoying, Polsiri is my teahcer and
plus I have to stay at school for extra hours.

Crap.

"Freddy this is so unfair ..." I said.

I felt like crying. You know that feeling when you know you're waisting your time on stupid crap?

"C'mon you're exagerating.. its not that bad..." Freddy said.

"It is!" I cried.

"Whatevs Allison.."

But there is one thing that makes me feel less cynical about theatre. Aaron Young.

It might look like I'm obssesing over that guy, but Im not. If theatre is going to suck then God sent me a distraction.

"By the way Freddy, there's this super hot guy in theatre his name is Aaron.." I said.

"Oh my god! see I told you it's not that bad!! I want to see him. Is he gay?" Freddy said.

"No I dont think he's gay.. Whatevs.." I said.

"The cookies are ready" Mom yelled from downstairs. One of the rare times mom makes cookies. Me and Freddy rushed downstairs and sat on the table and started eating. We're tuesday, Crap tomorrow is Wednesday that means theatre and extra hours.

"How was theatre honey?" Mom asked.

Freddy started to laugh, and mom just stared awkwardly.

"Did you kiss on your first practice?" Mom asked.

"No what the hell mom?"

"Well Freddy is laughing.. how was it?" She asked again.

"It sucked!" I said.

"Oh okay." She smiled.

We spent the rest of the day talking, me, Freddy and mom.

I went to bed early because my head started to hurt and I fell asleep.

"Wake up Allison, you're going to be late. Allison baby wake up. Allison honey. Allison if you dont wake up I'll take your Chanel shirt." Mom yelled.

why do my mornings have to be like this?

I woke up, washed my face, brushed my teeth. I put on Jeans, a shirt, a jacket, a scarf and combat boots.

I made my way downstairs, and started eating cereals.

"Allison take the cereals with you and finish them in the car, my friends are waiting we're both late." Mom yelled.

Ughh.

"Im not eating let's just go."

We got in the car, mom drove me to school and left. I went to all my morning classes it was lunch time. I went to the table Freddy was sitting at and we kept on talking.

"Butt guy" A guy shoutted at Freddy.

I hate gay insults.

Freddy didnt answer as usual.

"You always do nothing about it Freddy! why?" I asked.

"They are not worth my attention and time." he simply replied.

I hugged him.

"Im sorry you have to hear these things.. people are heartless." I said.

He just smiled.

We finished our food and talked a bit.

The bell for lunch rang and we all had to go to the next class. Which for me was Theatre.

I made my way to theatre class.

"Allison you made the class wait, you're late." Polsiri said in a serious tone.

what the hell? how do I make the class wait? How am I late? Freaking drama queen. I rolled my eyes and entered.

My eyes searched for Aaron. I found him he was sitting by blondie. Japoneese guy just gave me a hateful look. This is going to suck.

I sat by a guy with glasses smaller than mine. Polsiri started lecturing. He made us stand and make weird faces that creeped me out.

"Let's start auditioning." Polsiri said.

The play was Romeo and Juliet. I know cliché.

"Allison as Juliet and Masaki as Romeo for now" Polsiri said.

I facepalmed myself. No not again.

"Mr. She racist!" Masaki yelled.

Oh god save me from my misery.

"No complaints!" Polsiri yelled.

Life is so unfair. It was a very awkward audition.

"Aaron as Romeo and Ashley as Juliet." Polsiri yelled.

Rebecca looked pretty annoyed when Polsiri said that.

After Ashley and Aaron were done Polsiri changed it again.

"Aaron stay there go up Allison" Polsiri said.

Oh my flipping god this is way to awkward.

Aaron looked me in the eyes, And I looked at his for a pretty long time.
His grey eyes were so beautiful, I could stare at them the whole day.
Then Aaron smirked. That was odd.

"Juliet it's you're line!" Polsiri shouted.

oh my god I forgot it was my turn to speak. Aarons eyes are just unbelievably charming. I looked at the script.

Everyone was laughing now! So embrassing.. Can it get worse?

"Oh Romeo.. my.. uhh Romeo where thy ahh.. Deny thy father remove.. uhh thy name"

I skipped so many lines oh crap, I'm in trouble. Screw you Aaron this is the second time in trouble because of you.