Chapter 9

Hi guys, Thank you so much for anyone who's reading/comenting/Voting y'all are rad! Thank you so much for the nice comments and messages, it really means a lot! 

Please keep commenting/voting/reading it makes me smile to see that my book gets noticed :') 

Any whore here ya go (: 

Chapter 9.

"Mister can I please go to the bathroom?" I politely asked Mr. Smith. He nodded, and I left the class. I rushed my way to the bathroom. The pen ink spilled all over my hands. As I washed my hands, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes look different, my mom begged me to put the contacts on again. 

As I headed out of the bathroom, I saw someone familiar running down the halls. He turns his head and looks at me and smiles while he runs, he disappears in the halls. I felt like my heart skip a beat. I go back to class trying to dismiss any thoughts of him, because he's been a very distracting thought in my mind lately.

I go back to class, and sit down. The lecture Mr. Smith is giving seems endless.

~*~

 After weeks of rehearsing for theatre the play was finally put together. We had two more weeks left for the theatre play to be preformed in front of the entire high school. Time passed fast I thought. I didn't want to preform in front of the whole high school. I mean my role is so embarrassing, much less the clothes I'll have to be wearing. 

I was on my way to the theatre room, I could already hear that unpleasant voice echoing from the room. I wondered why Polsiri was shouting so loud. I rushed to the theatre room afraid to get into trouble. 

"What do you mean She's not here?" Polsiri said shaking his index finger at Alex.

"She wasn't at school the whole day, mister;" Alex replied.

"SHE CANT JUST SKIP SCHOOL, OR THEATRE FOR THAT MATTER! WE ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS FOR THIS DARN PLAY AND WE HAVE TO FINALIZE AND ADD SOME TOUCHES! SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE. EVERYONE BE QUIET WHILE I'M GOING TO GO ASK MS. GONZALEZ TO CALL REBECCA'S PARENTS. I do not want to hear one thing from any of you. Do you understand?" Polsiri finished his tirade and looked at us with a horrifying expression.

The whole class noded. He slammed the door violently and left. This man had some issues, sometimes I think he should consider therapy or do something. 

After what felt like hours, Polsiri came back to class with his kindle in his hands. He sat down on his big chair as usual. His lips were in a thin line. He looked like he was thinking. He finally oppened his mouth.

"Uhm, so since Rebecca chose not to come to a very important class we need someone to take her place just for today. Since everyone has alot to do with their characters, Allison you will take Rebecca's place because you only have a few lines, and we're not going through your character today." He finally said.

I was chocked and confused at the same time. I mean yeah obviously he would pick me because my character is just some random musician with no purpose but taking Rebecca's role means that I'll have to do things that I'm not quite comfortable with. 

"What are you waiting for Allison, go on stage now! We already wasted enough time!."  He yelled.

I did as he asked and went on stage, I was then followed by Aaron, Alex, Chloe and other students.

"ACT ONE; LAST SCENE." Polsiri yelled.

This guy thinks he's a movie producer or something. 

Realization just hit me, the last scene in act one, that's Romeo and Juliet's first kiss. My cheeks flushed at that moment. Trying to hide the blush away I moved to where I was supposed to stand. Everyone went to where they were supposed to stand, this scene was the first kiss in the party. I couldnt help but glance at Aaron who was standing by a table, a bit closer to me. 

"Allison catch here's the script." I turned around to see Alex. He tossed me he script and I catched it, smiled and said "Thanks.".

People started to act and I was quietly waiting for my turn. When it was my que I started reading from the script. Aaron came closer saying his lines. I couldnt help but blush and feel embarassed. I only hoped it wasn't visible. I continued reading my lines and he continued saying his. I was getting nervous when we almost finished reading lines. 

"Pause,' Polsiri yelled. "Allison you need to be louder, I know it's hard doing a charcter that's not yours but try to do it right to make it easier for Aaron. Repeat the three last lines."

We did as he said, just as we finished he yelled "Pause," again. 

"Allison move a bit closer to Aaron," Polsiri said. 

I felt so much pressure on me and I felt my cheeks get warmer, but I did as he said. I moved closer to Aaron. I could smell his cologne. 

"Closer!" Polsiri yelled.

Moving my legs felt like lifting weights as I moved closer to Aaron. We were inches apart. 

"There you go, not that hard, see!" Polsiri said in a amused voice.

Christ sake shut the hell up, Ginger!

"Okay now, Aaron hold her right arm with your left hand and move your face closer."

Aaron did as he was told, and as I felt his grip on my arm it sent tingles down my spine, I had this unusual feeling in my guts. But I tried to dismiss it. He moved his face as he was told closer to mine. We were so close I could feel his breaths. I can imagine my face looking like a tomato at the moment. 

"Now kiss, like the way we did last time when Rebecca was here. It needs to last only a few seconds." Polsiri said. 

I was feeling really anxious and nervous. I never imagined my first kiss to be like this and with this particular person and with this much people watching. I would feel their eyes on us which made me even more nervous, especially next to that stupid ginger; Polsiri. 

One word to describe this chaos; awkward.

I suddenly felt a peck on my lips that sent tingles down my spine, made my stomach do chart wheels and increase my heartbeat significantly. But it only lasted a few seconds. I could feel all the heat in my cheeks. As we pulled away or more like as Aaron pulled away because it looked like I was still in a trance, I saw a smirk plastered on his face. 

"That was not bad." I heard Polsiri say. 

I suddenly heard loud thumps coming from the back of the theatre room. Later I found out those were heels. Rebecca entered the theatre room with a frusturated look on her face. 

"Mister, may I ask why the musician is playing my role?" Rebecca said every word coming out like poison out of her mouth. 

"You do not have the right to address a student like that Rebecca Hastings! She took your role only for the day because you chose to not follow the rules and skip class, which you are in trouble for by the way!" Polsiri yelled as his face became a very dark pink. 

"You chose her out of all these students, can't you see how bad she is at acting, I'm sorry but I cant accept the fact that you chose a student with such poor skills to back me up." She said laughing at her own sentence. 

What the freaking hell. What is wrong with this blond bimbo. She's so full it. I may be bad at acting but at least my ego doesn't fill up the whole room.

"Oh I'm sorry Becca, for taking your oh-so-precious role, get over yourself!" I said the words leaving my mouth without noticing. 

"Oh please I'm not the one obsessing over a guy I can't have, you wish you had my role." She said, giving me a death glare. 

"I'm tired of you and all your drama seriously go to hell!" I yelled.

"Both of you. Principles office, NOW!" Polsiri yelled. 

What a great day... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I had so much going on. Thank you to anyone that is still reading, comenting and coting it really means alot!! Please keep reading, comenting and voting (: Please coment what you think about the story so far!! Y'all are rad!