Emily?

NEW POV!

EMILY'S POV:

In the middle night I had a bad dream. My daddy. He was hurting me and giving what he called 'big girl love' it hurt a lot and I felt the pain. My daddy first hit me. Then he did the big girl love. I tried to get away but I couldn't. He had me trapped.

Then I felt something. I didn't know who it was but I'm guessing it was my daddy hurting me in my dream. I didn't want to open my eyes cause I'm afraid that it would be daddy.

I finally wake up (author: I know its bad grammar. She's 4 guys 😂) when I got put in really cold water that made me shiver. I start crying because I didn't know what to do next. Then mommy got up to leave me! I started crying even more and so she picked me up and got some blue clothes with this red monster on it. Then she took me into her bathroom and gave me this real yucky medicine. I Hated it! I don't know why she give me it? She picked me up and put me in her bed where I fell asleep quickly.

I don't remember anything after that.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Oooooooh sorry guys for the sucky filler SHORT chapter but I'm in school. :/

I hate it. So. Freakin. Much.

I saw a fight just go down guys. And all the teachers were screaming. 😒

Now I'm in da library writing this.

But I PROMICE I'm going to give you, 3 LOOOOOONG chapters for next chapters.
And guess what? I get to get out of school early tomorrow!
For the wake.. Then the funeral... Sorry in talking about it a lot but she was a legacy in so many peoples life's. She's been on the news 3 times already and in the news paper 4times since the death. She has a fundraiser going on and it raisesd over 1000$ in the past 24 hours. I'm so proud of her for being so strong.

I love you guys❤️