The fun place ends early?

EMILY'S POV:

Momma brought me to this big place. I no like big places. It was scary at first. Momma stopped the car and unstrapped my car seat. I no like my car seat.

DEMI'S POV:

I pulled up to Chucky Chesses and I looked back at Emily. Her face was pale and She looked tence.

"Baby, no need to be scared, mommy's right here. This is a fun place." I said to try to keep her calm.

I stopped the car and pulled Emily out of her car seat. Her face immediacy went to my chest and she snuggled into me. I sighed. I like snuggles with her but this was suppose to be her day. Not mine. I walked up to the door and went into the big building. As soon as we entered, I was entered with the satisfaction of the AC. It was a hot day in Cali, so I needed it as well as Emily. I then proceeded to go up to the desk and order pizza and unliminate tokens for Emily and me. With Emily in my arms as well as a ticket for pizza, her bottle, the token cards, I went to sit in the back with no noise. I knew Emily would like that.

"Hey Emmy pick your head up princess, let's go play"

"Mommy how we play?" Emily asked

"C'mon I'll show you." I said as I walked up to a simple game for kids her age. "Look mommy will go first. First you swipe your card, then you play the game! See? Easy! Your turn baba" I said cheering her on

"Momma me like this game" she said after a few attempts at it. After about 20 minutes she started to venture off to a different game, so I followed. She walked up to a 2 player frog game.

"You play with me mommy?" She said nervously

"Of course sweetie. K baby swipe your card"

She ended up beating me! Ok I was really trying! I swear! After the game we went back to the table to eat pizza. We got cheese pizza because I knew Emily didn't like anything else on her pizza. What child does?! As she nibbled on her pizza she rubbed her eyes and went over to me.

"Tired" she whispered in my ear.

"wanna go home baby girl?" I asked and she nodded.

I gathered all of the stuff and threw the rest of the pizza out.

"Uppy" she said while making grabbing gestures for me. I sighed and picked her up and headed out to the car. I strapped her in her car seat without hesitation or irritation from Emily. Within 5 minutes she was asleep.

When we got home I picked her up, and went inside. So much for the day... It's only 3. I put Emily on the couch and snuggled into her. I love her so much. She's perfect. That's the last thing I remember thinking because I must of fallen asleep. Everything was peaceful until I was awoken again.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update last night like I promised. Our Wi Fi was acting funny at my house last night and it was impossible to connect to it for even a couple of minutes.

Anyways.... It's working now.

I have 7 more days of school counting today!!!!! Eeeeek! So excited for summer!!

What else do you want to see? I don't really think I'm going to put a love interest in this story because I don't was to take attention off Emily.

More Emily and Demi bonding time?

More action and drama?

Please comment and thanks for all the wonderful comments of support!

Well I'm at school AKA jail! I'll upload this in first hour!

Love you guys! 😘