My other life

DEMI'S POV:

**A few weeks later**

These past few weeks have been very relaxed. Emily has been very good. She's been eating when I would tell her to and she's just so adorable. Today though, I have to tell her about my other life. My lovatics need me. I need to tell Emily that I have to go back on tour. I don't know how she's going to take it, knowing that she doesn't even know that I'm famous.

"Emily come down here please!" I call from the bottom of the stairs. What I get is adorable. PJ's, blanket, and messy hair all rolled up into one. I didn't even know she was taking a nap...

"Hey Mungkin come sit down with mommy" I said as I went to the couch causing her to follow. She rubbed her eyes when she sat down not even saying a word. She grabbed the remote but I took it from her.

"No mamma Spongebob!" She said whining.. She's still tired. That not a good sign.

"No mommy needs to tell you something." I said sternly. I took a deep breath and just went for it. "So before mommy adopted you, mommy was a singer. I have a lot of fans. Now mommy has to go back to her fans-" I was cut off by Emily

"YOURE LEAVING ME?!" She screamed and started to cry

"No baby calm down mommy's not leaving you... Mommy's tKing you with me when we go around the country. We will have a big bus and it will be so fun. Ok baby?" She looked down.

"So no more mommy Emily time?" She teared up.

"Oh baby" I pulled a strand of hair from her face, "of course. I promise. Mommy even gets to go on stage" I said

"Mommy leave me when she goes on stage?" She looked down again.

I didn't know how to answer this one. "Well baby, yes, only for a little bit. And you'll be with my best friend Selena. Ok?"

"NO MOMMY I WANT YOU! I WANT MOMMY! MOMMY DONT LEAVE ME! YOU PINKY PROMISED! NO MOMMY DONT GO!" She cried as she rolled her body off the couch.

"Baby no." I tried to comfort her. It didn't help. She kept screaming "DONT GO MOMMY" over and over. I couldn't bear to watch any more of this. I picked her up off the floor and she tried to get away. I tightened my grip on her and she gave up and cried into my chest.

"Baby it's only for a little bit. I'll be thinking of you the whole time. Please trust me Emmy." I said

She nodded and I wiped her tears. We stayed like this for an hour before my manager called.

I put Emily on the floor with some of her toys. She made grabbing gestures for me. I walked away despret to answer my manager and she threw herself on the floor and threw a tantrum. Despite Emily's tantrum, I locked myself in my bedroom to talk to Matt, my manager. He told me that my tour starts in 3 days. I'm excited to see my lovatics again, but I'm scared for Emily. I wish I could stay home, but my home is the stage.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ugh I'm back and god I'm so sorry. In any news...

I have another dance competition this weekend and we have a 2 hour drive the day before to get to a hotel so I can write a chapter on the way.

So I have a YouTube channel and it's doing pretty good.. But I randomly lost over 15 subscribers in the past 24 hours.. Like what?

I watched the really don't care music video and it was so amazing. I mean, yes, she's older now so her music videos will be a bit more intense. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up! It's insane! Kay guys I have to go!

Love you guys!!!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘