E-i-g-h-t: Putting two and two together

Shane's POV:
Today we're questioning cult members, I really want to get my revenge on the guy who smashed me with a sledge hammer, and almost killed me. But thanks to Dr Greg, my lungs have more protection, so if it happens again the lungs won't be damaged.

I make my way to the questioning room, with Ryland and the Captain. Today we're questioning the guy who smashed me with a sledge hammer, I can't wait to put him through the pain, he put me through.

Ryland: you ready for this?

Shane: yeah.

Ryland: remember to use the name Ryan Cole, he can't know our real names.

Shane: don't worry I will, beside according to the world and Government Shane Yaw is dead and gone.

Ryland: right.

We entered the room, where the guy was handcuffed to the table and the captain was there, along with guards. As soon as me and Ryland entered the door shut, the questioning began.

The captain asked the first question:

Leader of Ultra-X: how did you find us?

The guy remained silent

Leader of Ultra-X: I'm gonna ask you again! How did you find us?

Guy: I followed you. And told the others your location, that's when we started planning our attack.

Ryland: why did you attack us?

Guy: because your a threat, you lot have great evil. Technology.

Shane: Why did you hit me with a sledge hammer? Huh? Answer the question!

Guy: it was either that or you kill me!

Shane: I stunned you, so technically I knocked you out.

Leader of a Ultra-X: what was your plan on breaking in here?

The guy looked at all of us and then back at the captain.

Guy: I am not allowed to say.

Then Ryland got fed up and bashed his fist, on the table making the guy jump.

Ryland: Tell us now!

Guy: you will find out. When the time comes.
From there he pulled out a pocket knife, which we thought was taken from him. He slit his throat and died instantly, as his face hit the table.

Shane: wait! what do you mean?!

Leader of Ultra-X: there's no point Ryan, he killed himself before we could even find the answer.

Shane: dam it, next one.

They took the body and brought in the next one which was another man, he was a bit older than the other one, he had a short thick beard and shaggy looking hair. He was wearing a dark grey hoody and black jeans, with black trainers. They handcuffed him to the table and then the questions came.

Leader of Ultra-X: do you know the plan on breaking here?
He looked at all of us, as Ryland gave him a death stare, and got closer to him leaning forward on the table, putting both hands on the edge.

Guy2: the plan was....by breaking in....we destroy everything....we destroy you....Ultra-X.

Shane: where is your cult located? Tell us!
He look at me, staring into my soul and then said: