Behind that mask

Cause if you're messing with me....

I am a dangerous weapon....

I am the sharpest of blades....

I'll cut you down in a second....

The next day, you went back outside, and just like that, you saw the red glow again. You ran toward it again, but you forgot how creepy he was. When you saw the side of him, he was just looking into the distance. It wasn't the glowing eye side. It was the lightning bolt side. You knew he wasn't paying attention, so you slowly walked to him, and placed your hand under his mask. You slowly raised it up, and suddenly, he panicked, and covered his face with his hands! You jumped as he reached his hand out, trying to find his mask. You slowly gave it back, and he quickly put it on without you looking at his face. He immediately looked at you, and shouted, "What were you thinking?!" "I'm sorry...! I didn't mean to...!" "Don't you get it?! The reason why I wear this mask is because I don't want anyone to see my face!" "Please! Calm down! Just...can you at least tell me why...?" And just then, he took out a red sword, and pointed it at you. "Now you listen to me! I don't want anyone to look at my face! Without this mask, I am nothing! And I do not want to talk about why I hide my face! Now let it go! I am fine!" You blinked at him, and he sighed. "Sorry...I just...I don't want anyone to see me.... I just...I look terrible...," he said sadly. He took his sword away, and you walked back. "__________," he began. "No...I think...I think I'm gonna go home now!" You then ran off as you left him behind, not even looking back. You ran home, into your room, and covered your face. "I...I would've said...he was...handsome...under that mask...," you said slowly. "Even if he said...he looked terrible...HE'S JUST SO MYSTERIOUS!!!" You then started crying, burying your face in your arms. Meanwhile, with Infinite. "I didn't mean to scare her...," he said, as he slowly removed his mask and saw his reflection in the water. He then covered his right eye, and teared up. "I am weak.... I am pathetic.... I...am...afraid...."