Insane

When you rose up to the sky with him, he began laughing evilly as he flew fast. "NOT SO FAST!" You screamed. "Aw come on, this is fun," he said playfully, and looking at you. "FOR YOU! BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN HIGH ABOVE THE SKY BEFORE! PLEASE! PUT ME DOWN!" "Mmmmm...okay," he said. And just like that, Infinite let you go! You screamed and covered your face as you were falling! You were then too close to the ground! You whimpered, and shut your eyes. You were then about to feel the fall, until you felt like you stopped. You didn't realize that Infinite was carrying you, and you were shaking in his arms. "__________," he began. You slowly opened your eyes, and you saw him and you saw the round right below you. You then looked at him again as he set you down. "Fun huh?~" He asked. You immediately got off, and you started punching him in his chest! "YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" You screamed. "Hey! You didn't think I was gonna let you fall to your death right?" He asked. "You are insane!" You shouted. He laughed evilly. "I know~," he said, seductively. You growled then stomped off. "Oh come on! I know you like me," he said before you were gone. You stopped and scoffed. "Pfft! Yeah right! How do you know that?!" "You think I'm that stupid?" He asked. "I've seen the way you look at me. The way you checked out my face and my chest. You said you liked how mysterious I was, and so I felt pleased. And then when I said you were beautiful, didn't you think I meant it? Of course I did. I have never met anyone like you. And I never thought anyone would like me. And so I feel lucky to have someone so beautiful and adorable in my life." He finished with a wink, and you blushed madly. You then said slowly, "You...you mean...you like-" and then, he cut you off by placing a finger on your lips, and saying softly, "Shhhhhh...." He then went to your ear. "I shall see you tonight~. Get ready~." He then rose into the air, and was gone in a flash. You thought for a moment, and you then ran inside.