Fun is Infinite

That night, you were pacing around the house, feeling scared and nervous. "What's gonna happen...?" You thought. "I know he likes me, and he figured out I like him...but now I feel scared. What is he gonna do with me?" Just then, you heard a voice. "I'm gonna give you the ride of your life~." You turned around, and there he was! "Infinite!" You shouted. He laughed evilly, and then pinned you to the wall! You gasped and squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. "Squirm and cry all you want~," he began. "No one can save you. No one will save you~." You whimpered more as he leaned close to your neck. You looked curiously at him as he slowly removed his mask. And then, you felt something painful on your neck! Infinite bit you! You screamed and cried as blood was dripping down your neck! You felt something slimy and sticky along your neck. Infinite was licking the blood off you. "You taste wonderful, my dear~," he said, seductively. "D-DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!" You screamed. He looked curiously at you, then laughed. "I'm not gonna kill you," he said. "Then...what are you gonna do to me...?" You asked, nervously. It was then he threw you on the bed, and he jumped on you, pinning you down! "I will teach you fear...then pain!~"  He explained. He then immediately ripped your clothes apart, and he started biting and pinching your body. He laughed as soon as he heard you whimpering and suffering. "Such an amazing body you have there __________," he said. You looked away with tears in your eyes as he then went from biting to kissing. He loved how smooth and sensitive your body was, and so you blushed madly, and began to moan! When he heard you moan,he looked at you. "Like what I'm doing to you?~" He asked. You slowly looked at him, and nodded. He then grabbed and squeezed both your breasts and you screamed and moaned loudly. "Love what I'm doing to you?" He asked. "YES!" You screamed. "YES I DO!" He then stopped, and slowly caressed your body. He then wiped the tears from your face, and you spoke softly. "Infinite...," you began. "Yes my dear?~" He asked. "May I please see your face?" You asked. He stood in a moment of silence, then you said, "You don't have to. I'm just asking." He then sighed, and got off the bed, when you thought he was about to leave, he placed his hands on his mask, and slowly removed it.