Chapter 7: midnight trouble

*jen's pov*

Joyze has never been late, ever. If she said she would be home at the certain time, she would be home. Shoot, she would be 5-10 minutes early.
it's way past 11:45...shoot it's 12:05. I hope my baby is ok and if she is, she is going to get a long speech.
Finally I hear the front door open and close. she didn't try to close it quietly which means she's already expecting me to yell at her. to be honest, I don't want to yell at her. it's her first time and I know shes responsible.
Joyze: mama i know your in the kitchen
me: hey baby
Joyze: sorry I was late, he was keeping me up and I didn't want to be rude and tell him I had to leave.
me: honey, I'm not mad. I wasn't even going to yell at you. I'm happy you didn't be rude and that your not hurt.
Joyze: your da best ma! but I'm tired night
me: night

*joyze pov*

me: your da best ma! but in tired night
mom: night

I literally have the best mom ever. I go upstairs and decide to take a bath even if it's 12 am. I feel dirty and sore. I open the hot water and plug the tub when I hear my phone b-ding! I pulled my phone out my purple fuzzy robe. I got a text from "bae <3 :*". I don't got a bae. ooo yeah, I put Jimal as bae.

>text convo<
Jimal: hey I like the purple robe
me: hey and tf? are you stalking me
Jimal: or nah I live right next to you
me: r u fr fr
Jimal: y would I lie go to ur room nd look out ur window
me: ok wait
me: damn y didnt u tell me
Jimal: idk I guess I was shy
me: well I have a hot bubble bath waiting for me brb
>text convo over<

I heard my phone b-ding! again but I ignored it. I took a long time in the shower because my sister came into the bathroom to pee and saw me in the tub.

Joceilyn: why are you in the tub
me: I was taking a bath
Joceilyn: it's 2am silly
me: for real? shit
Joceilyn: hey! if I ain't 'lowed to say it then neither can you
me: sorry hurry up and pee so I can get out
Joceilyn: I bet you have more wrinkles than grandmama ahaha
me: what everrrrr now OUT

she finally left and I got out to dry myself. I changed Into some long pj pants and a tank top "with a bra built in" I don't believe the bra works. I checked me phone and I had to many notifications to check. so I left it alone and went to sleep.