The Other Half ch.2 part 1 (The Little Girl)

The other half

Chapter 2

By @icedevil112 @roseykitty8

"What happened!" the woman said. With the energy had I saw that the woman had a white robe with a hood on top of her head I didn't have the energy to answer nor see the woman? I got scratches and bruises all over my body. A lot of metal from the car were stuck to my skin. My arm was broken. I fell down and started to feel woozy. I saw that behind me my siblings already fainted. Probably they could've been dead. I looked up with my eyes nearly closed and I saw a bright light. I knew I was going to die.

I finally woke up, but eyes were still shut and I was acing from the pain. The only that was working was my ears. All I can here was the woman's' voice. "Right now it's dangerous; you guys should never leave. It's not safe out there."

I didn't really understand what she meant, so I opened my mouth and asked ", what?"

"You're all right," the woman said with relief. I finally opened my eyes. I saw the woman with Jenny and Christopher. "I thought you were dead," Christopher said. "Like I said it's dangerous to be out there," the woman said. "But how Miss?" Jenny asked.

"Don't call me miss; I'm just a kid," the girl said as she took off her hood. She had red hair, with green eyes (thank god not purple) like a grass field. She seemed like she was Christopher's age, maybe a year younger. "And my name is Annabelle."

At the corner of the room I saw Christopher sobbing at the corner of the room. Annabelle walked over to Christopher and with some words he cheered up instantly. Usually he doesn't cheer up that easily, he usually holds the grudge. Like one time he would cry because our dad would get mad sometimes and Christopher would think that it was his fault.

At the moment he thinks that because he was born, bad things were happening to us. So after that weird moment she left the room and we noticed that this room was a guest room. I looked at Jenny and Christopher and noticed they were healed. They had no cuts, no bruises, and no scars. Then I thought in my head, I had been healed. I looked at myself and saw that all the injuries were gone, but I had a cast on my arm. It was on my left arm.

Then I got shot back to reality when Christopher said ", this is your room John. Jenny and I are sleeping right across the hall."

Then Annabelle came back and said ", it is too dangerous outside this mansion. So I recommend you stay here. Your brother and sister said ok, but I think I need to ask the eldest of the group."

I was thinking of the people with the purple eyes hunting for us. So far none of them came here, so I guess its ok for us to stay. Anyways our parents sent us to a new family. "I guess its ok," I said. "But Annabelle where's your parents?"

"They don't come here very often, they work 24/7," Annabelle replied. I guess my siblings didn't hear the last thing I said, because they started cheering. "You guys should get some rest, its 2:00 a.m.," Annabelle said. I agreed, I needed to rest my broken arm. I realized my family was the end, and this was the new beginning.

.....................................................................

For now on story will only be posted on icedevil112's account.

Please give me {Roseykitty8} as much credit as icedevil112 (it's fair) =)

Please vote and comment!!!!

p.s. Chapter 3 Is deleted because of the organazation I had. sorry :( {Roseykitty8 speaking what my buddy iceace means is i was helping a friend in forest temple on armor games while he needed help,don't start putting me as some bad guy or something, so far one of our number1 fans is vicky because she seems to be the only one to be able to find me, icedevil may have the story in his account but i also did the story with him and honestly, wait till' chapter 3 & 4 to see it get better} roseykitty8 out...................