The Other Half ch.3 part 1 (The End of Earth)

The other half

Chapter 3 part 1

Made by @roseykitty8 @icedevil112

4 months later.....

"John, John, wake up. The letter is coming," two people said. I was fast asleep until I felt a huge weight surprising me. When I opened my eyes I saw Christopher and Annabelle were jumping on me trying to wake me up. "Wake up John. Wake up," Annabelle said. "Could you give 15 minutes of sleep?!" I yelled. Man, I thought Annabelle was graceful, and mature, apparently she's just like Christopher. They can be twins.

I mean, ever since the day Annabelle cheered up Christopher from his birthday disaster. He's been clingy over Annabelle for everything. I mean, Christopher follows her everywhere. One time in the park, Annabelle was talking to another boy. Christopher walked and asked him to leave.

Everyday is the same thing; every month Annabelle gets a letter from her parents. It each comes with $250,000. Christopher is always with Annabelle, Jenny is always somewhere we don't know only Annabelle knows where she is and she won't even tell me. As for me, I got to deal with my job at the grocery store. Speaking of which, I have to get my day started and go there. So I nicely asked Annabelle and Christopher to get off me. I got up and got ready for work. I took Jenny with me since she has nothing else to do.

When we got there, Jenny went to buy the food for home, while I went to help a customer. While I'm a helping a customer, I see Jenny talking to a guy with blue hair (lol unusual hair). He was handing Jenny a bottle with what seemed like grape juice from far, but when I got closer, the grape juice seemed to look like a fog of some sort.

"Hey Jenny, who are you talking to?" I asked. "Oh just an employee," she said. I didn't really believe her, but for one thing I never saw him work here for the past 4 months. Suddenly as soon as I and Jenny turned away the fake employee was gone and what was in front of me was a mailman. "Hello. Will you please hand this letter to Annabelle?" He said as he began to walk away. I shouted at him ", wait!"

He turned around. Then I asked him ", how do you know we live with Annabelle?"

As soon as I finished talking, he stayed silent for a long time. Until he said ", I know her parents. Yeah-yeah I do."

I was going to ask what Annabelle's parent's name was, but before I could ask that he dashed off. I knew something suspicious was going on and I wanted to find out. I decided to open the bottle. But before I could Jenny yelled ", John no!"

"Why?" I asked. "It's Annabelle's mail gift, not yours," she said. "So," I replied. "So.....Annabelle should open it not you. It's from her parents who barely come, so be smart and let Annabelle open the mail," Jenny said.

Once again Jenny is being a know it all. Still I kind of agree with her Annabelle should open a gift sent by her parents. But I was just checking the mail because that so called mailman seemed strange. Like your and my former parents always say, never take anything from a stranger. I know he's a mailman but one he reacted strange when I asked about how he knew Annabelle. Two usually mailmen will announce the first name of a person and the LAST name. Three he just ran off like he was about to be eaten by a lion.

After 4 hours I left to walk back to Annabelle and Christopher who were at the house. On the way I just kept staring at the bottle with purple fog, if Jenny never told not to open it I would be doing the opposite of what she said. When we got to the mansion Annabelle screamed and snatched the mail from me.

She read the note and opened the bottle. As she got ready to see what was inside I got ready to see what was inside. Suddenly Jenny giggled and squeezed her stomach. "Wait stop!" Jenny shouted. Oh no I was thinking. I tried to stop Annabelle but she had already opened it before I could react.

What came out was a purple kind of ghost. It had a piercing red eye that kept staring at Annabelle. She was doing the same thing. She quickly stood up and ran up the stairs not to hide but after something. It seemed if she knew what it was after. The monster ignored Christopher, Jenny, and me and went after Annabelle. Christopher, Jenny, and I ran after it.

As I followed it, it went into a room that Annabelle never showed. She just has some secrets. When we caught up, Annabelle and the monster both touched a shining crystal (that seemed very special) at the same time. Then a really bright flash happened.

After it the monster disappeared and Annabelle fell to the floor. What scared me most of all was that after the flash Annabelle had the purple eyes that kept haunting me and my siblings since the first time I saw them attack our family.

I bent down next to Annabelle and asked ", Annabelle are you alright?"

She punched me right in the face and ran out the mansion. I ached on the floor for a while, then Christopher helped me up and we all ran after Annabelle. At the front of the mansion I saw Annabelle handing the crystal to a monster. It was short with a body as the shape of a small oval. It had 2 legs and 3 horns also looking like oval but big ones. It had evil piercing eyes on each of its horns, and long 3 tails. It had no nose but a mouth on the small oval as a body.

"Oh good job my new minion," it said. "Now I finally have the first crystal."

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Leon, but it wouldn't matter because your planet and galaxy will be gone soon."

Leon stared at me like I was his mortal enemy. He said ", so called chosen one."

I was really confused. Chosen one..... What? "How will the galaxy be destroyed?" I asked. He pointed up in the sky and I see a big purple-black, black hole in the sky. "What is that? And what did you do to Annabelle?!" I asked and yelled. "It wouldn't matter now because you wouldn't survive and you couldn't save them," Leon said. "Save who?!" I asked. Leon gave me a smirk and then the whole planet Earth started to quake. Then as it shook a small black sphere came out of the ground. It started growing and growing and growing until it swallowed everybody and the whole galaxy. Now Again I knew I and the whole galaxy was going to die as the dark sphere brought us to the black hole in the sky.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading Im very sorry I haven't posted in a long time. My internet was down. Again im so sorry. Please vote and comment.

Thanks

Plus I changed my name to Icedevil112