The Other Half ch.6 part 1 (The Kingdom of Life)

The other half

Chapter 6

By icedevil112 & roseykitty8

What the hell is Klara talking about? What is a Neo Goddess? But before I could think, the guard came and grabbed my hand and dragged us into the path. So much for escaping. Speaking of escaping, why was Klara running away from her kingdom?

Klara's POV

He's the son of Ann. Why is he here? Thank god he's here. Why was I sweating? Oh yes, taking almost all his memories. It hurt taking his memories but I'm used to it. I was training when I was 6 years old. But this is my first time doing it to a human being or species what my father calls them. Why did I stay too long? Do I like him? I couldn't, my father says I have to fall in love with a god or prince. What a wreck. In the human world you get more independence. My father won't even talk to me since he's so busy looking for something in the Flora Forest called a Blue House. Anyways I was only escaping to find my ancestor Leah. They say she's frozen in time in the Artic Mountains. Leah is the only one who can bring me there. It's dangerous outside the kingdom, but thanks to my father the king giving me 10% of his sacred power I can defend myself. That's how I slowed down the guard. Another reason I was leaving is because I'm different from everybody else in the kingdom. Everybody has green hair and green eyes and a leaf grown on their heads. I don't fit in.

Funny how John thought I was having fun with him. I was just pretty much dazed in my fantasy world thinking about me in the human world. I think I still had that smirk on face when I jumped on him. Thanks to my cat-like reflexives from my mom. He thought I was playing around and rolled on me. Thank god he did that. It saved our lives, but I think he did it to play around with me. I decided to play the same game. So I went on top of him. Then I saw the guard angry and pulled John up. I was getting ready to fight, but I had to introduce myself. Wouldn't it be unprincess to not introduce myself? Seriously, I'm never polite. I make a fake name so no one would recognize me. My fake name is Reesa.

The most interesting name in the kingdom is Life, such creativity. The only person who's interesting and understands Reesa is a guy named Bryan. He's sweet and wants to take me with him outside the kingdom. But I can't. The guards know that Klara or anybody is not allowed to leave the kingdom. They said the kingdom will have low life. Only one guard knows that Reesa is me. I think you can tell which guard knows.

Bryan promised me he will come back with the crystal of life in his hands and an ancient person named Nem with him. He'll come back for me. Before he went into the Flora Forest he said ", if you don't have the heart to take my memory. Then I'll want a kiss instead. It better be good because I'll be gone for a long time."

That day I only got a kiss on the cheek. Then he left, but I knew he'll come back. But for now I need to help this full flesh sacred John the eldest son of Ann. Hopefully when Bryan comes back, John will be gone because I don't want to have the memory of taking John's. That'll be frightful.

Right now the guard is dragging us along the path the leads to the kingdom. Well this guard Rob, is like a father to me. He got over offensive when he saw John "kissing me."

"Really Klara? A human being, that's low even for you," Rob said. "Give player a little mercy. He's the eldest son of Ann, besides his siblings," I said. "Son of Ann my butt, you like such a disgusting species! And we found his siblings in the bushes and held them in prison!" Rob yelled. "Why I would smash him with my axe anytime!"

"Then just explain why he looks like me! Are you going to smash me too?!" I yelled back. "So your boyfriend is named John? Well you're very disloyal to Bryan," Rob explained.