Let's Paint a Picture (The Bloody Painter)

Chapter 1

I woke up in a fright beads of sweat going down my face. The nightmares have gotten worse and the message kept coming right before I wake up....."Tierra you posses the gift of Immortallity come out and find me if you dare".......

My name is Tierra Tulip Upton I'm not the average 15 year old girl. My mom died last year from having her throat slashed in our driveway, I was siting in the car waiting for her when it happened, the killer drew smiley faces on the car windows with her blood and he tried to get inside to kill me too, he would've succeeded if I hadn't locked myself in. I waited until my dad got home to get out. He called the police and they asked me what happened and asked if I saw the killers face, I didn't, he was wearing a white mask with the same bloody smiley face like he had painted on the car.

They said this wasn't the first this has happened, it's been happening all around Colorado and that it's been going on for year. The police want to move me and my dad, Jason, to Nebraska. Dad doesn't want to leave but the cops say it's for our own safety, so we do.

We're moving to the town of Chester Nebraska, dad says it's gonna be fun, I'll make new friends, be able to work on my art, and go to a good school. All I have to do now is hope I wasn't followed.....