I

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

I opened the car door making sure to grab my side bag off the floor.

"you just gone leave me without a kiss goodbye."Dezarion said with a smirk on his face.

I smirked goofily and pecked his lips. He reached for the back of my butt but I removed his hand.

"Seriously zion I gotta go, my dad's about to pull up any minute and catch us doing something we're not supposed to be doing."

"Man ain't nobody scared of yo Dad-" he stopped talking when I put my hand on my hip and raised my eyebrows in sass.

"Man gone nah. You doing too much."

"Awe did I upset you bae. Did I question your masculinity." I got back in the car and shut the door while opening my arms to hug him.

"Come ere' babyyy." I said while rubbing his waves causing him to look over at me.

He took a glance at my exposed belly button before rising his eyes up slowly to stare at my exposed chest in a small but slightly coverable crop top.

Removing my hand from his head I crossed my arms nervously across my exposed stomach as his eyebrows raised, He leaned closer to my seat and grabbed a hold of my chin.

Licking his lips he inched closer to my face and stared at my lips for a couple seconds.

I placed my hands behind his neck causing him to look into my eyes. We made direct eye contact not wanting to remove our pupils from this moment.

Expecting him to kiss me I closed my eyes waiting to feel his plump Lips on mines but instead I felt wetness on my neck.

I squirmed at this new sensation. Usually we just kissed a little but he never came near my my neck nor have I ever gotten kissed on my neck.

Rubbing the back of his head with my purple acrylic nails that shined visibly from the moonlight, I closed my eyes and breathed shallowly as he started rubbing my left breast in my shirt.

"D-D-D- Dezarion, my Dads gonna arrive anyyyy min-

"Shhhhhh, I got you bae." He grabbed my neck softly pulling my head back as he swirled his tongue across the same spot he was sucking.

I rolled my eyes at how good it felt and breathed huskily when he swiped his tongue across my neck leaving a trace of saliva.

I Mentally thanked his grandfather for letting him use his chevy impala tonight due to the connected seats that allowed us easy access to each other, I threw my leg over him causing him to grunt and grab my butt.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of his tongue and hands on me before I saw a car at the top of the street coming down the block.

I gasped pulling up my crop top strap that managed to slip off my collar bone as he looked back up at me confusedly.

Getting off his lap I grabbed my purse quickly but not before planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"I think I'm not the one scared of your Dad." He said jokingly as I rolled my eyes and opened the door quickly before shutting it.

I heard him start the car as I ran in the house and shut the door behind me, I turned around to my mom looking at me crazily with a silk head scarf around her head.

"What in the world..... Why you running in here all crazy may. What's wrong with you." Before I had the chance to answer my dad stepped through the door shutting it behind him.

"Don't think I ain't see you come out that little nappy headed boys car." He said as he set his lunch box down, coming home from working at his mechanics shop.

"I thought I told you I had a date with my boyfriend dad."

"You did baby, He's just acting like that cause he's not used to his little girl dating. Come in here and tell me how it was." My mom said in an excited tone as she grabbed my hand and brought me into the kitchen.

My mom and I had a close knit relationship due to me being the only girl. We have that type of relationship where I can go to her for anything but not everything.

She is still a black mother after all.

She sat down at the table and squealed a little as I chuckled while walking to the fridge.

I grabbed two water bottles sitting down across from her.

Handing her a water bottle I looked at her as her eyes started welling up.

"Oh my gosh mom, stop. It's not that big of a deal." I said laughing as she fanned her eyes.

"Oh stop, I have a right to tear up over My precious baby growing up, how was it."

"It was good ma', we played some arcade games at Dave & busters. After we went out to eat at wing stop and he brought me home." She smiled softly cooing at the details I'd describe to her about the date.

Almost slipping up about the part in the car I drank my water quickly to make it seem like I got thirsty and didn't skip some details.

I got off my chair taking the last sip of my water bottle before dumping it in the recycling bin.

"Okay ma'. Goodnight." I pushed the chair in walking out of the kitchen.

"Goodnight baby. Don't forget to take off all that heavy jewelry before you sleep." I smiled at the fact that no matter how old I get my mom would probably always remind me to do something I stopped doing when I was younger.

But I didn't mind it, One day I'll miss it and it'll kill me that she can no longer say it.