II

♛♕♛♕♛♕

                               ♛♕♛♕♛♕

Stepping on my yellow furry carpet I got off my bed walking across the room.

The sunlight blinded my eyes from the visibly open window that was blowing my orange silk curtains back and forth.

I yawned while rubbing sleep from my eyes in the process.

I slipped on my slippers and put on a tank top, some shorts, and a robe due to being naked.

I sleep naked in the summer a lot.
It lets me sleep like a baby especially in this heat.

I walked out of my room being faced with my one of my siblings.

"Hey milo." I greeted my youngest brother who was 6 as he walked out of his room.

"Morning May. Mom left cash for you down at the table. She told me to tell you, and not to forget." He said while smiling.

I laughed at how adorable he looked with his two missing front teeth and rubbed his head.

"Thanks milo." I said running downstairs before Leo snatched a couple bucks.

Leo is my third youngest brother. He's 15 and thinks he's the stuff cause he's just now hitting puberty after being short with a squeaky voice—which I've made fun of him lots of time for.

It's not like I was bullying him, he usually ridiculed me first.

My other two older brothers are Davinci the oldest who's 19, and Michelangelo the second oldest who's 18.

Milo, Leo, Michelangelo, & I were the only kids in the house due to Davinci being away at college.

But he's staying with us now cause it was summer which means the bathrooms were always full in the morning. my mom and dad had their own bathroom causing us—the kids, to share.

I made it downstairs and went into the kitchen where I saw Leo holding an envelope peeking inside. As soon as I saw the cash in his hands I snatched it and ran with it.

"MAYLEAN CAN I PLEASE HAVE 20 DOLLARS." He shouted chasing after me begging as I ran around the living room laughing goofily and back into the kitchen.

Figuring out I wasn't going to share any money with him he stomped off causing me to smile at his defeat.

"That might of been one of the fastest arguments between you two." My dad spoke as I just now acknowledged him in the room glancing over at me. He shook his head and took a sip from his coffee cup.