V

I felt myself get dragged out of a van awakening me from my sleep.

I tried my best to stay up and listen to my surroundings but I got exhausted, it felt like the car ride was hours.

My back was in pain from sleeping In the trunk of the hard floor van, and I still had my tampon in me from yesterday causing me to smell.

I was pushed forward before someone yanked me up and grabbed my chin from behind me.

The random person began whispering in my ear,

"I should shoot yo dumb ass for the stuff you pulled last night. But my boss want to see yo dumb ass Alive for some reason so I'll grant his wish. But mark my words, you gone get yours."

Another boy—who I'm assuming was the driver, interrupted our conversation "man take her inside with yo dumb ass. It's already bad enough she almost got away once, stupid ass can't do no nothing right. You like 200 pounds nigga how you let 130 pounds slip away from you." I could feel the anger from the boy who captured me bouncing off his body onto mines.

He pushed me into what felt like a house knocking on the door.

The door opened swiftly before I heard a loud voice,

"Get her in here and take her to the back room, and when you done with that come into my office. I need to speak with you." I Sensed that he was the boss due to the fact that the man who whispered the threat to me and tried to appear tough was now holding me with shaking hands.

We began walking before I felt myself enter a room.

"Sit down." I did as told and sat down feeling myself being dragged across the floor.

"Owww-

"Shut the fuck up bitch, it's just concrete."

I squinted my eyes under the hot mask that was still on my face.

"Aye, Aye fuck is you doin Robert. Why you dragging her, boss gave us specific instructions on what to do with her."

The man let go of me. I heard a door slam shut before the boy who kept interrupting walked forward as I heard his footsteps.

"Don't worry, he about to be dead anyway that's the reason I said his corny ass name. I heard him whisper a threat to you so don't even worry about it. Nigga can't touch you in hell."

I gulped back spit in fear and put my head down.

"You can talk you know, I ain't gone shoot you or none."

I shook my head crossing my knees up to my chin.

"I just want to use the restroom please." I said quietly as the random boy stood in silence.

"Alright But I gotta handcuff you." I nodded trying to bringing my arms around from my back only to realize they were tied.

"Robert did that when you was sleep. I gotta put cuffs around you to lock your hands more." I nodded as I felt him walk behind me and cuff them.