Chapter 18: Faith

~Katrina's POV~
I woke up to see I was still in the same room as before. Everyone was looking at me, and I could tell I was only out for a few seconds. I wondered why Raquelle didn't shoot me right when woke up. I sat up face to face with a girl about my age. She had blonde hair and some bright strawberry colored eyes. Around her neck was a beautiful pendant in the shape of a rhombus. It was a shining green, and in the middle of that was another rhombus, yellow, and one more small one that was purple. She helped me up. Raquelle was gone, and Arkin was still working on Karina.
"Hello. My name is Faith. You?" Faith asked me, looking into my emerald eyes.
"Katrina. My sister Karina is in that cage and Arkin ovr there is trying to get her out. What happened?"
"My power. I revived you just a few seconds ago. You were out cold. Here, let me free your sister." Faith walked over to the goop and told Arkin to step away. He did so, and Faith held her hands out. A burst of strawberry blonde and golden sparkles shot out of her hands and the goop dissolved at first touch. She then made the cage disappear, and Karina got out.
"Thanks!" Faith smiled at Karina just as the door opened. Raquelle stepped in.
"Who are YOU?" Raquelle asked Faith. Faith walked over to Raquelle.
"You don't remember me? Raquelle, it's me..." I didn't get it. Raquelle looked over Faith, questioned. But once she set eyes on the pendant, a spark came to her eyes.
"Faith... you came back... you remembered... " Raquelle looked different. She didn't have the same look in her face. She pounced at Faith and hugged her. It was a long hug, one that represented good friendship.

We gathered everyone together outside the lab. All the soul spirits, Arkin, Favin, Karina, and me. Faith and Raquelle had told me, Karina, and Arkin the story. They used to be really good friends before the curse. When they were friends, Raquelle had treasured a pendant. She gave the pendant to Faith one day before she left to adventure off to represent their friendship. Years passed and Faith decided to return the pendant to Raquelle. But when she got there, she didn't see anyone. All this time, she waited in her old bedroom upstairs. She waited and waited for the day Raquelle would come back. Today she heard a loud noise and came to the room we were trapped in and helped us.
Even the soul spirits knew Faith... the eighth sibling of the seven souls.

Everyone waved goodbye and we all headed off to Favin's lab for some tea. We talked and talked, going on about the past days. All our stories and laughs. Our lives before living in the forest. But Favin gave us the biggest surprise. He told everyone about the family relationships and the story of Everfree. But then something unexpected came out of his mouth.
"Well, princess Katrina of Everfree, princess Karina of Everfree, and prince Arkin of Everfree, how would you all like to hang out with the King of Everfree, who may or may not be sitting right in front of all of you?"

~Karina's POV~
I learned she was Faith. Also this old guy Favin was our grandfather. But the biggest surprise was that we were princesses. But you will never see any of the Everfree S in fancy clothes. We are Everfrees. We will always have a story to tell.