21 Facts About Virgo

1) Virgos always want deep details when they care about it.

2) Virgos has to feel right before they move ahead.

3) Virgo should be in politics because they debate for the hell of it.

4) Virgo and music can never be separated.

5) As you get to know Virgo they just get weirder.

6) Did you insult Virgos friend? Now run bitch.

7) Virgos are always more interested in giving than receiving. Your happiness makes them happy.

8) You can find Virgo quietly talking to themselves.

9) Virgos are attracted to discipline and manners

10) Once something puts Virgo in a bad mood, it's so hard for them to snap out of it.

11) Virgos never hold grudges.

12) Virgos tend to have two personalities. One is very outgoing, funny and quirky. The other is shy, moody and antisocial.

13) Virgos cry sometimes, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.

14) Virgos often overlook something simple.

15) Virgos are ruthless and borderline vicious when that wrong button is pushed.

16) A Virgo begins a romantic relationship with the intent to make it a lasting one. Quick hookups aren't their thing.

17) Virgos are very much aware of their faults and get annoyed when you constantly bring them up.

18) Virgos are born protectors. If you pick on their family or friends be prepared for a hell.

19) Virgos are naturally blunt that's why they usually bring up things that people wouldn't say.

20) Nothing makes Virgo happier than when people agree with them.

21) Virgo needs, needs, needs their alone time. It keeps them sane and helps them deal with whatever emotions they may be dealing with that they don't want others to pick up on.

Vote, Comment And Share!