Zodiac Scenarios

The Signs At A Resturant-

Aries decided to only order a large water because they had already ate. Taurus is really picky and orders a small grilled cheese. Gemini stuttered when ordering their food, so they just stayed quiet. Cancer didn't order because they were gonna steal Leos food anyway. Leo ordered a whole meal that had a huge hamburger and sweet potato fries, they got angry when Cancer decided to steal some fries. Virgo decided to reorganize the silverware because the food they ordered took too long. Libra went to the bathroom and somehow ended up working for the restaurant. Scorpio noticed Libra was now their waiter and decided to mess around with them by tripping them when they were pouring water for Sagittarius. Sagittarius screamed, startling everyone because water had just spilled on their favorite shirt. Capricorn isn't even there, they decided to stay home and cook their own food. Aquarius and Pisces are laying down in Capricorns room watching tv, Capricorn hasn't noticed yet. 

The Signs At The Beach-

Aries is aggressively splashing water at Leo while Taurus is playing volleyball with Scorpio. Gemini is sunbathing on a towel while Cancer is asleep with a book over their face. Leo is getting mad at Aries because the water keeps getting in their mouth. Virgo is lying face down in the water trying to scare people. Libra tried to surf but ended up falling several times. Scorpio is laughing their ass off because when they served the ball it hit Taurus in the face. Sagittarius wanted to go deeper into the ocean but once they touched seaweed they freaked the fuck out. Capricorn is building sand castles with random kids and is basically attracting all the children. Aquarius and Pisces are literally one with the water, they are both on floats and just descending out into the ocean. 

When Their Song Comes On-

Aries- *Screaming the lyrics no matter where they are*

Taurus- *Grabbing the nearest thing and dancing on it*

Gemini- *Turns the volume up and begins to bob their head to the beat*

Cancer- *Starts crying while washing the dishes*

Leo- *Silently singing along to the words*

Virgo- *Dramatically dancing to the song*

Libra- *Sways*

Scorpio- *Lokey twerking on anything anywhere*

Sagittarius- ¨Oh shit... A FEW TIMES IVE BEEN AROUND THAT TRACK SO IT'S NOT JUST GONNA HAPPEN LIKE THAT CAUSE I AINT NO HOLLA BACK GIRL!¨

Capricorn- *Mentally screaming*

Aquarius- *Making videos of them lip singing and posting them on Snapchat*

Pisces- *Lowkey grinding on the floor*

On A Date-

Aries has a natural face, is calm and says all the right things, but ends up ruining it when fighting over the last bread stick. They went to olive garden for their date. Taurus went on a blind date and then freaked out when they found out it was Scorpio. Gemini was blushing so hard that their date thought they'd collapse. Cancer bailed on their date so they could catch up on Orange Is The New Black. Leo thought their date was a bore so they excused themselves to go to the bathroom and then never went back. Virgo and their date were both super awkward so their date was quiet most of the time. Libra was very romantic and they got themselves a one night stand. Scorpio had calmed Taurus down and then they had a nice date, had some weird kiss/hug after the date. Sagittarius wouldn't chew with their mouth closed and scared their date off. 

¨Didnt you have a date tonight Capricorn?¨ ¨A what?¨

Aquarius ditched their date to go spy on Pisces'. Pisces had a great date but felt like someone was watching them the whole time.  

Watching A Horror Movie-

Aries is telling everyone that the movie is not even scary although they are really terrified. Taurus is hogging the popcorn and casually sharing with Scorpio because Scorpio is letting them hide behind them when the scary parts come on. Gemini is sitting on the floor and nearly wetting themselves. Cancer is silently crying because they were forced into watching this. Leo is laughing at Cancer because they are such a huge scaredy cat. Virgo is hiding their face in the blanket and muttering words from the bible. Libra is constantly shouting at the characters in the movie as if they could hear them. Scorpio is grabbing popcorn while Taurus hides behind their shoulder because the movie is too damn gruesome, but they aren't scared one bit. It's more boring on their behalf. Sagittarius is mentally shaming the characters for their poor acting. Capricorn left a long time ago. Aquarius keeps scaring Pisces and is gonna get hit if they don't stop. Pisces keeps screaming when Aquarius scares them and they're waiting for the next scare to punch Aquarius in the face. 

Vote, Comment And Share!