Virgo Traits- Positive+Negative

Virgo is the sixth astrological sign of the zodiac and people who are born between August 23rd and September 22nd are all born in the sign of the Virgo. Virgos are represented by The Virgin and in reality, there are many characteristics of the Virgin that they adopt.

The Positive Traits of Virgo

Virgos are the purists, in fact so much so that they are often critical of their own self and of their near and dear ones. These people are most observant and extremely analytical.

Virgo is some of the most reliable people in the whole zodiac. In fact, they are most relied upon by friends and family for solid support.

Being intelligent and efficient, the Virgo s is able to achieve quite a lot in life. They also make good parents most of the time and remain careful about their partners.

The Negative Traits of Virgo

Virgo born people in their nature to be purist or perfectionist often come out as puritanical and extremely critical of other people. They, in fact, become cynical and behave irrationally.

It is also the habit of Virgo born people to be interfering and meddlesome. They are so interfering that they appear irritating and also they always fail to impress other people. They are also often considered to be fussy and meddlesome and also pretty narrow-minded.

Vote, Comment And Share!