Chapter 2

Sierra

While I was touring around the United States, I suddenly get this call, saying all this weird shit, like, 'You're going to die if you don't stop doing this and that.' At least, I think that's what they were basically saying.

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified. But, life is short, which means you've got to live every day to its fullest. Which is what I intend to do. At least, that was what I intended to do, until I got a call from Simon Cowell, the man that signed me, saying I had to go straight to London. Now, as I am riding with Simon around London, I can't help but wonder what am I doing here.

"Simon?" I ask softly, afraid of breaking the heavy silence.

"Yes?" He says simply, tuning another corner, towards a place unknown to me.

"Well, I was just wondering why you're making me come to London. I mean, yeah the companies here in London and all, but I don't get why I have to come. Is it because of the call I told you about last week? 'Cause I think that was just Tyler trying to scare me-"

"No Sierra, that's not why I brought you down to London." Simon says, finally parking in front of a series of flats. "I heard about what happened in America. I've been hearing about your behavior."

I was hoping he wouldn't hear about that. Ever since I got signed, I've been stressing out. After making an album and going to concerts, it's been a bit overwhelming. So, I dealt with the stress. I partied and drank to my heart's desire until I couldn't feel the stress anymore. However, the drunkenness and partying wasn't good for my image, which, I guess, Simon has heard about.

"Sierra, I heard that you're becoming very aggressive during interviews and becoming closed off to everyone around you. Yes, I've heard about the drinking and partying, but I want to take it a step at a time. So I brought you down to London to help your image." Simon says as he turns the car off and gets out.

I follow quickly behind him. "And how exactly are you going to 'take it a step at a time'?"

Simon ignores me and makes me follow him until we come upon one flat. He knocks on the door, and instantly it opens to reveal a guy with curly brown locks and piercing green eyes.

"Simon, you're here." The guy says.

Before I can ask what's happening, Simon walks into the flat, and of course not knowing what else to do, I follow him inside. I turn around and shut the door, but once I turn back around, I find five gorgeous guys staring directly at me.

I know I should be on my best behavior around these strangers, but I don't know them, and don't they know it's rude to stare?

"Can I help you with something?" My voice comes out cold and harsh, exactly how I wanted it to.

Four pairs of eyes widen in shock. I turn to the single unfazed person, and admire his tousled brown hair, his slim figure, and most of all, his eyes, which were a peculiar shade of blue.

He raises a single eyebrow and smirks, which causes me to turn to look at Simon. Simon is leaning against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest. I mimic him, and lean on the opposite wall, crossing my arms.

"So Simon, how is coming here going to help with my 'behavor problems'?" I know he never said it out loud, but I know well enough that that is the whole reason as to why I'm here.

Ignoring my question, Simon gestures to the five guys. "Sierra, meet One Direction, Boys, this is Sierra Dawson, rising singer/model."

"So she's the one?" A guy with tanned skin, styled black hair, and mesmerizing brown eyes, says.

"Yes," Simon sighs.

I raise an eyebrow. "What does he mean 'the one'? This is starting to sound like some kind of supernatural movie deal kind of thing. What's going on?"

"To better your image, One Direction will be touring with you from now on. And to help you tame that aggression you have and also to tame that wild image everyone has of you, you will be openly dating one of the boys."

My eyes widen. OK, this is definitely not what I expected, not at all. I mean, yeah, I kind of guessed that they might come on tour with me, but never did I think that I'd have to date one of them.

"You must be joking." I sputter, looking at each of their faces, waiting for someone to crack up and say something like, 'Nah, we're just kidding. Fooled you didn't we?' But no, all five boys and Simon had a very serious expression on their faces.

Hell, this is going to be a long tour. And to think, I was worried about that stupid call. It was probably Tyler anyways, he's just mad that I cheated on him and then left him that same day. However, it still sent chills down my spine, thinking about how the voice had kept warning my about something, something that I couldn't quite make out, due to the horrid connection.

"Sierra, are you listening?" Simon snaps, everyone looking at me, as if expecting me to say something.

"What?" I ask, looking up in confusion.

"As we were saying, you're new boyfriend has already been decided." As if I would choose, it's not like I want any of them to be my fake boyfriend. "The boys have agreed, and your new boyfriend will be Harry Styles."

The guy with curly locks looks up sharply, his green eyes growing wide. He opens his mouth, as if to protest, but shuts it when Simon shoots him a look. I turn to the curly haired guy and sneer.

"Don't worry Curly, I don't want to do this anymore than you do." So maybe I was just a little hurt at his reaction, but it's not like I'm going to tell him that.

I turn on my heels and leave the flat, anger and frustration boiling. Well if I can't fun in America, might as well enjoy my time in London.