Seven

"Mr. Nicholas met you, you guys talked about the matters of divorcing. You were happy, then met this guys named Fox Xavier and married him. You and Father, along with our Godmothers' and Godfathers', lived in Quartet Kingdom since you and father mad-"

"Blaze!" Amora scolded her little brother.

"Made got us! Then we lived peacefully for eleven years...we think...." Lune and Rune shouted.

"Seems like I don't have to talk anymore." Coral sighed in relief.

"Coral?"

Coral looked at the door to only see her husband, Fox. He's quite a charmer you see. It took him about two years to get Coral's attention and recognition. The two married couple are obviously perfectly fit well for each other.

Coral's personality is just like a fusion between a Fox, a snake and an eagle. Fierce, cunning, brave, seductive, hard to catch and very good at slipping out of a drama case.

Fox's personality is obviously just like a Fox. A cunning playboy. A two-faced idiot with a handsome face that could make both men and women head over heels for him. Too bad he's already married to his one and only pair.

Fox is also the son of Quartet Kingdom. Meaning he's a Prince. He was actually surprised how his Parents, the King and Queen, easily agreed on his and Coral's permission to marry one another. Fox was suspicious about it but not Coral. She just simply smiled with a hint of killing intent in her eyes.

The next day for their marriage, Fox was mad about his parents trying to sabotage his and Coral's wedding and about the assassins that they put out to kill Coral in their wedding day. Technically, their objective was to kill the daughter of the Prime Minister Of Diamond Kingdom and to start a war between the two of them kingdoms.

"Pathetic idiots..glad they're dead." Sage muttered to Amora who giggled at her comment.

Now in the present, Coral and Fox were elected as the King and Queen of Quartet Kingdom making the citizens joyful at the joyous event.

'Finally!' They thought.

'The Kingdom is now free from the hands of the two malicious couple and now is in the hands of the God and Goddess of the Heavens!' They said joyfully.

Fox And Coral was known as the God and Goddess of the Heavens for their looks, aura and status. They achieved their greatest desires easily and made their Kingdom the most energetic and beautiful Kingdom in the Country Of Xia.

~~~~

Fox Xavier ^^^

Fox Xavier ^^^

Lune And Rune Xavier Meadows ^^^

~~~~~

"The end..." I giggled. Wow! That was a really fantastic short story for Christmas Day! God, my back aches really bad.

"Huh..what?" Pine woke up from her snoring. I already noticed she slept a while ago when I started narrating my new book.

"You didn't even listen to me after Chapter Four!" I shouted and kicked her off the couch.

"Ow! Well sorry if it's too boring!" Pine shouted back at me.

Then we had a little brawl fight which consists of pillows flying, Beautiful curse words coming out of our mouth and a food fight.

We got into trouble after that. But it's worth it.