Chapter 1: All is calm...

Bang

"Another vandalizing anon down!" I say to myself, putting away my revolver. "When will you guys ever learn..."

"Once our jobs get taken away." Vertroyer says.

"Maybe... but that won't be any fun."

I sigh and go back to my house, the town has surely changed.

The small little main bit of the town, with 17 people, are all nice people, we all help with the town and make sure nothing bad happens

Lazuli, Francois and JMskilz work at the bar. Cattail, FirePyre and Raven work at the Café. Me, Vertroyer, and Addfire work as prison guards and Eclipsa, Damien and Chenga work at the hospital.

I pop by the café and order some coffee, Raven is currently working there right now. Raven is blind, but her lack of sight comes with the bonus of better senses. 

After ordering and drinking the coffee, I roam around for a bit longer then I go to sleep.

Then a clang wakes me up.

I instantly grab my switch blade and switch it open. A reflex I'm not that fond off, but meh.

I stand up and look through the peek hole and see an anon.

Ah crap, what's the anon up to this time.

I then see the anon has a gun and he's trying to pick open my door.

Assassination attempt? Great!

This hasn't been my first assassination attempt, but it won't be my last, nor will it be the one that kills me.

I open up a window quietly and climb out of it, landing onto the ground quietly. I stealth my way over to the anon just as he finishes picking open my door.

In the next motion, I pull the gun out of his pocket and pull my switch knife around his throat.

"Next time you try an assassination attempt on me." I say "Either bring more guys or be quieter."

I bring his gun to his forehead and knock him out, I drag the anon to the prison and throw him into a cell.

I check through his stuff.

A wallet, his gun, a pocket knife, clean clothes... and a letter.

I open up the letter and see that it's an assassination request on me, as expected.

But then I notice that the stamp is from a member in this town.

Not this crazy s**t again

Guess I know what I'm announcing tomorrow to the town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the 16 other members of the town arrive. I announce the horrible news.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... there's another assassin among us."