Chapter 2: Holding the fort.

Already this change has been taken well by everyone, which is a surprise.

We are all on guard, some of us already buying weapons for each other. 

Personally, I'm already set with my 2 katanas, combat shotgun, revolver, and switch knife.

I sigh internally, it's been months since the last assassination in the town, but I hoped it would just flat out end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazuli was working at the bar, giving drinks to people that arrived and sending people out once they got way to drunk. Really easy job and easy pay.

Most people that arrive in the bar however, are either anons or people from other towns. You rarely see people from this town in this bar. But whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the forest, a secret training session had begun between a few of the wikia members.

Vertroyer, JMskilz, Cattail, Eclipsa, Damien and Space.

They all knew that due to the assassin, they would have to be on guard for anything and everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly? Raven enjoyed the peacefulness of the pond, she had to be guided there and watched carefully so she didn't accidentally drown herself in the pond, but Raven and whoever brought Raven to the pond both enjoyed the peacefulness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addfire was guarding the prison, as it was her turn.

It wasn't that hard to do, just make sure none of the prisoners attempted to escape and be on alert at all times.

"Can't wait until this assassination threat is over." Addfire said to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, it was night time and everyone was going to sleep, except Addfire, who was guarding the prison tonight.

Addfire walked around the prison, and then noticed that there was a box in the corner.

Addfire, instantly suspicious, carefully opened the box and saw in the box a C4, slowly ticking down.

3 minutes left.

Addfire quickly grabbed the box and carried it away into the pond, where nobody was, and threw the C4 in the pond.

The C4 was successfully removed... thank goodness.

Then Addfire felt a small prick in the back of her neck and felt sleep suddenly rush at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bang in the middle of the night woke Chenga up.

"That... didn't sound good at all..." Chenga muttered.

Chenga carefully looked outside and saw someone run away from Pirate's house.

She then, once the person left from sight, walked outside and pulled on the door handle... and saw Pirate dead on the ground, a bullet hole in his stomach and head.

A scream pierced through the air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An investigation took place already.

Lazuli, Raven and Cattail sat next to Chenga, who was visibly shaking.

Damien, Vert and I checking the room.

"Oh boy..." I muttered, "There's one of us already..."

From the looks of it, the only finger prints on the door was from Chenga and Pirate, Chenga on the outside of the house. Meaning that the killer used gloves or had burned their fingerprints.

Suddenly FirePyre busted into the room.

"Guys... there's a problem at the prison!" He shouted.

I ran outside and I saw it.

The prison was on fire.

Well.... S**t.