Chapter 3- Run Forest Run.

We finally managed to put the prison fire out after 3 hours. I sigh as I look around, bodies in cells are dead... but no sign of Addfire around the prison.

This confuses me but makes sense as well. You're not going to stick around in a burning building but where did she run off to. She's not at home...

Did she start the fire?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addfire woke up from her tired daze. The only thing that met her was darkness and a cold metal on her wrist.

"I'm not... dead?" Was Addfire's first thought. "But instead captured.... great alternative!"

She thought the last bit sarcastically, of course.

She knew she wasn't blind folded, given the fact she could see light under the door, but couldn't see anything due to do the rest of the room being unlit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The investigations that I did didn't really accomplish nothing.

The facts I knew were simple.

-The assassin wore gloves.

-The assassin shot Pirate in the stomach before killing Pirate with a headshot.

-Addfire was not found in the prison, nor at her house.

Nothing was certain though, the only thing that I knew for certain is that how the Assassin got in is confusing... there was no entry through the window but the door would have been locked. Meaning that the killer would have had to pick locked open...

Something was up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poly and Space were in the forest, both training with practice swords. 

Poly rolled left to avoid an attack from Space and then lunged forward, but Space parried with his sword.

"Wow... we're evenly matched eh?" Space said "Guess all them training sessions paid off."

"Yes they did." Poly said as he brought his blade up and rolled back.

But as he rolled back something strange happened.

Space fell forward... an arrow at the back of his head.

Poly looked around, pulling out his practice sword defensively.

Poly then heard rustling behind him, then rope suddenly went around his neck and he was pulled upwards... Poly swung upwards in an attempt to hit his attacker, or at least attempt to cut the rope... but he ran out of air before either were finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been hours, but I had no bloody clue who was the killer.

I guess that's expected, as there hasn't been that much the killer did... but man is this frustrating.

I sigh as I walk to the pond and begin throwing stones at the pond, watching the stones skip across the water. The first few don't go that far but after a bit it becomes much easier.

It's fun to do mindless stuff every once in a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven was about to fall asleep when she suddenly heard her door creak open. 

"Who's breaking into my house?" Raven thought to herself as she quickly armed herself with a knife from under her pillows.

As the person went closer, Raven jumped up and swung her knife out, the person quickly jumped back.

Raven pulled her knife out in front of her defensively, waiting for whoever it was to make a move.

An attack with a blunt object quickly hit Raven from the side of her head, to quickly for her to even realize something hit her before a rush of the carpet floor met her eyes.

Raven then felt another blow on the back of her head before the realm of being knocked out met her.