The Truth-1

**KONGPOP'S POV**

After Arthit left me and Godt we were standing there in shock.

Godt: "This is all your fault, why are you here?"

"Oh really? Pretty sure I wasn't the one trying to kiss him without his permission" I replied angrily.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have done that but still it's between me and him" Godt said.

"I don't have time to waste on you" I told him.

"Don't go back yet he asked to be left alone, right?" Godt said and ordered a lot, I mean a lot of drinks.

I was just staring at the drinks when he said "Wanna join?"

"You know we both like the same guy and just punched each other over him?" I told him.

"Yeah, but he doesn't want any of us so I guess we can share the pain" he replied.

After contemplating a little I joined him and we both started drinking and cursing and each other in between.

"You really are a shitty man, he clearly didn't want you near him, what were you going to do? What would you have done next huh? Force yourself on him?" I said.

" Come on let it go will you, I got carried away" he replied.

"I really want to punch you again" I told him angrily.

"Yeah right, I am still better than you" he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You shithead, how can you cheat on him, man? Like really HIM, is there someone better than him? And now you are back trying to get him after breaking his heart. I really wanted to kill his ex, I really want to kill you..." Godt said and I cut him off.

" What do you mean by cheating? I never cheated on him... I can't even think about cheating on him" I asked him confused.

" So he's lying then? Do you think I'm dumb? I even saw him talking to pitcher, your close friend right? When he visited our campus" Godt told me.

"He came to campus?" I asked him again.

" Wtf man, do you really not know? I mean you don't look like the cheater type to me but you never know and yeah What about Pitcher? Didn't he tell you about Arthit? They even went somewhere together" He told me.

"No he didn't, why didn't he?"....." Arthit thinks I cheated on him? What's going on?" I said after getting out of the cafe leaving Godt alone.

****************************

FLASHBACK

I came to the college for the project, my mind was back in Bangkok. I just couldn't stop thinking about Arthit and our stupid fight. Why did he always act like that? He always thinks of himself as my P' first when I want him to think like my boyfriend first. It's not like I didn't want to do this project but I expected him to at least say it once that he wants me to stay with him. We were finally going to together after so long but he didn't, I understand he just wants to do the best for me but sometimes I also want him to show me his real feelings, his feelings as my boyfriend, is it too much to ask?

Even though I was sad about it, I informed him of my arrival and other stuff. As always I know I'll text him first but I'm going to do it in the night, yes I hope he'll understand his feelings by then because half a day is the most I could go without talking to him. Haha, I know I just love him way too much.