The Red Crystal Of Vengeance

It's been 3 years after the fourth great ninja war and Kaguya's assault. Now, we all ninjas live in peace.

  "I, Naruto will soon be the hokage of Konoha!"Naruto exclaimed.

  "You are still in a jounin rank,you must study more."Shikamaru said.

  Then, Naruto take look at the clock to see what time is it.

  "Oh no!!"Naruto shouted panicly."Its 7 o'clock night ,I just remembered that I have a date with Hinata..I gotta go..see ya Shikamaru."

   "Geez..that guy..."Shikamaru said.

  Some of you might wonder why I got together with Hinata. It's been awhile since I fought Toneri in the moon and save Hinata, you know right, all of the romantic stuff...

  What actually happened back then...

  Naruto rushes to Ichiraku restaurant, where the dating location is...

  "I am sorry Hinata,I am a bit late." Naruto said.

  "It's ok Naruto-kun."Hinata said.

  "Welcome to Ichiraku restaurant."the waitress said." What would you like to order?"she asked.

  "2 jumbo sized ramen please!"Naruto exclaimed excitedly.

  "So Hinata, how's your day?"Naruto asked.

  "As usual Naruto-kun."Hinata said.

  The waitress puts the 2 jumbo sized ramen in the table. "here is your ramen, please enjoy it."

  "Itadakimasu (let us eat) !"Naruto exclaimed."Hinata,let's eat."

  Naruto began eating and slurping on the delicious ramen.

  Later...

  "Ah,my stomach is full."Naruto said hitting his belly.

  "Naruto-kun let's go out for a walk in the village, shall we?"Hinata said.

  "Why not?" Naruto asked."let's go."

  Naruto and Hinata takes a walk outside...

  "Hinata, I wanna say something..." Naruto said nervously."It's imporant... really important..."

  "Something...important..."Hinata said."What...is it?"

  "Hinata...will you...mar...

  "Hey Naruto,sorry to interrupt." Shikamaru intercepts."There is something more important than that."

  "What is it?"Naruto asked.

  Lord sixth wanna have a talk with you."Shikamaru said."come with me."

  "Really... Kaka-sensei... is that more important than this?!"Naruto exclaimed."I am sorry Hinata,maybe next time."

  "It's ok..."Hinata said."next time..."

  Naruto and Shikamaru goes to Lord sixth's office...

  "Lord sixth,I brought you Naruto." Shikamaru said.

  "Can you please drop the Lord sixth and just call me Kakashi."Kakashi said.

  "What's the matter, Kaka-sensei?" Naruto asked."Why do you call me here?"

  "Hey Naruto,did you know about 'The Red Crystal Of Vengeance'?"Kakashi asked.

  "Um...yeah...I only knew that it was cursed and it was kept safe in the 'Temple Of Different Worlds'."Naruto said."that's all I know about it."

  "Well... someone accidentally broke that crystal."Kakashi said." We did not know who did it or how did it broke... but we know that something really bad is gonna happen soon."

  "What happen when that crystal breaks?"Shikamaru asked curiously.

  "That's a good question."Kakashi said."I once read a book about that cursed crystal...and it says that when it breaks, someone who is maniacally evil comes out and will soon destroy the world."

  "What are we gonna do about it?" Naruto asked.

  "Apparently nothing yet."Kakashi said." But I want you to be careful."

  Naruto speechlessly walks out of the room and runs to the nearby forest.

  "Wind style: Rasen shuriken!" Naruto throws a Rasen shuriken and cut down some trees as it hits.

  "What's the matter Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked.

  "Oh, it's nothing Hinata."Naruto said. "By the way, Hinata can you train with me?"

  "Ok, it's been awhile since we train together."Hinata said.

  "Ok then, here is come!!"Naruto said.
"Rasengan!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------