The Mysterious Assault

"Bpushhh!"Vegeta gets out of the ocean water with the one star dragon ball in his hands."I got the final dragon ball."

  "Hore! Thanks to my husband Vegeta, we have collected all seven dragon balls in time!" Bulma exclaimed. "Our quest is done,let's head home!"

  "At last..."Krillin said."Thank good we have Vegeta."

  Meanwhile in Chi-Chi's house...

  'knock,knock' someone knocks the door.

  "Who's there?"Chi-Chi asked.

  Then she opened the door and guess who's that?

  "Goku? Son Goku?!"

  "Hi Chi-Chi."Goku said."it's been awhile."

  "Why did you came back?"Chi-Chi asked."I thought you will be training for years trying to achieve Super Saiyan God form again."

  "I came back of course it is to celebrate my lovely wife's birthday tomorrow."Goku said.

  Chi-Chi's tears suddenly came out of her eyes and hugs Goku immediately.

  "For the first time my husband came back to celebrate my birthday with me."Chi-Chi said in her heart.

  "What's the matter Chi-Chi?"Goku asked curiously."Is there something wrong?"

  "No, nothing is wrong, everything is just alright."Chi-Chi said."come in Goku, because tonight we will feast."

  "Oh yeah! it's been awhile since I ate your delicious cooking's Chi-Chi." Goku exclaimed.

  The next day,Goku and the others gather at Capsule Corp to celebrate Chi-Chi's birthday.

  The party is quite crowded. There is alots of food in the table and a chocolate fountain.

  Goku and Vegeta immediately rush to the table and began eating the food there is.

  "Happy birthday Chi-Chi!"Everyone in party said.

  "Happy birthday Mom!"Gohan and Goten said.

  Suddenly,a mysterious guy with a hood appears and claps his hands.

  "Hahaha!"he laughed.

  "What's so funny?!"Piccolo asked. "Who are you?! And what did you want?!"

  "I am Yokai of the darkness."he said."I heard that those seven dragon balls can grant you any wish, right?"

  "Umm.. yeah."Gohan said."So what..."

  "I want to make a wish!!" Yokai exclaimed."Right now!"

  Chi-Chi walks towards Yokai and says"I am sorry, today is my birthday,so I..."

  Yokai suddenly hits Chi-Chi in the neck,making her unconscious.

  "Mom!!! You....you!"Gohan exclaimed.

  "Mind your language Gohan."Piccolo said.

  "Chi-Chi!!!"Goku shouted and turns to Super Saiyan form."You will pay!!!" "Kame..hame..Haaa!!"Goku then fires a Kamehameha wave to Yokai.

  But Yokai deflects the powerful blast with ease.

  "Nani(what)?!"Goku exclaimed.

  "That Yokai...his ki is insanely huge." Vegeta said."Kakarot is in trouble!"

  "It's useless." Yokai said."My turn!!" "Wind style: Dark Rasen shuriken!" He then throws a giant shuriken with dark aura flowing in it.

  "Whoa!!he can do Destructo Disk?!" Krillin asked.

  "He said the technique is called Dark Rasen shuriken." Tien said.

  "Kame...hame...Ha!!!!" Goku fires another Kamehameha wave to stop the Dark Rasen shuriken.

  "Let me help!"Vegeta exclaimed. "Galick Gun!!"Vegeta assist Goku to stop the attack!

  "What a power!!!"Gohan exclaimed.

  "Haaa!!!!!"Goku extend his Kamehameha's power!

  They managed to stop the powerful attack.

  "That was intense"Goku said feeling tired.

  "Huh,not bad for a Saiyan." Yokai said.

  "He even knows our race!" Vegeta exclaimed.

  "I have enough of this!"Yokai shouted. "Just summoned that dragon and Grant my wish or..."

  "Or what?!" Goku asked.

  Yokai then grabs the unconscious Chi-Chi and his hands form a ki blade.

  "Or I will kill your wife!!" Yokai said.

  "Don't you dare!!!"Gohan shouted.

  "Oh I dare..." Yokai said."Do it now!"

  "Bulma... please summon Shenron." Goku begs Bulma.

  "But..."

  "Just do it!!!"Goku shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------