Android 42

Goku,Naruto and friends instantly arrives at the top of the hokage's face statue using Goku's Instant Transmission...

  "I will be back for awhile, let's go Vegeta!"Goku exclaimed.

  Goku uses Instant Transmission again, vanishing to somewhere...

  "Naruto!!"Hinata shouted.

  "It's over,Yokai! Give back Hinata and Chi-Chi right now!"Naruto exclaimed.

  "Gohan! Goten! Save me!"Chi-Chi exclaimed loudly.

  "Mom!! Are you okay?"Goten asked.

  "It's okay mom, we will get you out of there."Gohan said.

  "I,Yokai created to set the world free from suffering and now the time has come, you will not stop me."Yokai said.

  "So you are an android?! Dr Gero created you?!"Krillin asked.

  "I am not sure who created me but you can also call me 'Android 42'."Yokai said.

  "Yokai,Dark Naruto,Android 42... wow that is a lot names for you."Roshi said.

  "I prefer 42 cause its shorter than Yokai."Tien said.

  "So where did the Naruto name come from?"Naruto asked curiously.

  "Because...I am Naruto from the future!"Yokai exclaimed.

  Everyone became speechless a for a moment...

  "I...future me...."Naruto said.

  "How the hell did Naruto became a Cyborg?"Sasuke asked.

  "It's because of your dumbness Naruto... you decided to do the test."Yokai said.

  "How can you end up in that crystal?"Kakashi asked with full of curiosity.

  "Well Kaka-sensei, in the future, somebody named Trunks sealed me in that thing while i was destroying the city! Luckily i was able to go back to the past as the time i turned into that crystal using the time ring."Yokai explains his past with full of grudge.

  "Well,speaking about Trunks..." Gohan said.

  Yokai then notices kid Trunks right beside Goten...

  "Oh god..."Trunks said.

  "Be careful,Trunks."Goten said.

  "It cannot be...Trunks....Die!!!"Yokai angrily shoots mutiple energy beam towards Trunks,trying to kill him.

  "Oh no you dont!"Gohan goes Super Saiyan 2 form and deflects the beams.

  "Saiyan!!! Why you!!!"Yokai exclaimed angrily."Dark style: ball of Destrution!!"Yokai creates an dark energy ball that throw it towards Them.

  "It took awhile to secretly charge this!!!Special beam cannon!!!"Piccolo fires a deadly beam attack towards the ball and destroys it.

  "Thank you! Brother Gohan! Uncle Piccolo!"Trunks exclaimed.

  "Namekians!!!"Yokai fires another mutiple beams towards Piccolo and Gohan.

  "Fire style: Great Fireball Jutsu!"Sasuke releases a giant fireball from his mouth to nullify the beams.

  "Now!!!"Naruto shouts loudly.

  "What do you mean?"Yokai asked.

  "Find it out yourself."Naruto said.

  "Desteucto Disk!!!"Krillin throws a sharp disc towards Yokai.

  "Oh no you don't!!"Yokai tries to evade the attack. "I.... can't move..."

  "Hehehe... I quickly use my shadow paralysis jutsu as you are on the ground."Shikamaru said.

  "What a drag..."Yokai easily break out from the paralysis jutsu and manage to evade the incoming Destructo disk.

  "Here is plan B!!!"Rock Lee appears and landed a perfect kick on Yokai's face.

  "Lee... you came afterall."Shino said.

  "Damn Human!! That hurts!!"Yokai exclaimed with full of anger.

  "Ka....me....ha....me....Haa!!!!"Roshi fires a Kamehameha beam to Yokai, damaging him.

  "Not bad human!"Yokai tanks the beam with no injuries."It's over!"

  "It's not over yet! Neo Kikoho(Tri-beam)!!"Tien releases a mutiple powerful blast that drains his life force to stop Yokai.

  Yokai tries to face the powerful blast but gets knock back...

  "Tien! Stop it! It's gonna kill you!" Piccolo shouted.

  Tien suddenly stopped his attacks and faints due to his lack of energy...

  "Tienshinhan!!!"Krillin shouted.

  "Tien-san!"Gohan exclaimed.

  "Don't worry, he is not dead yet." Piccolo said."He is just tired, give him a senzu bean!"

  "I am not done yet!!Dark stlyyy...."Choji stands up and lands a hard punch on Yokai in the face.

  "Does that hurt?"Choji asked.

  "That's it!! I had enough of this!!" Yokai shouted."Dark style: evil waves!"Yokai emits evil energy waves around him and started smashing everyone.

  "It's over for real!I will start with you,Naruto!!!Dark style: Dark Rasenshuriken!!"Yokai throws a dark Rasenshuriken towards Naruto.

  "That technique.... Naruto be careful!" Kakashi warns Naruto.

  Naruto successfully evade the attack...

  "You missed,Yokai!"Naruto exclaimed.

  "Did i?"Yokai asked.

  It turns out that the Rasenshuriken was heading to Konoha village...

  "Oh no!!!"Naruto shouted loudly.

  "What are you gonna do now?"Yokai asked

-----------------------------------------------------------