Part 2 - How it all began

Hey guys, this is part 2! This is about how the hate around Alison James started! I'm gonna to try to post a new chapter every week. We'll see how that goes!! Enjoy this chapter for now! And by the way: pictures of the characters are below:

{By the way all the characters are in the 10th grade}

Alison:

Jordan:

Jordan:

Madeleine:

Madeleine:

[15 December 2001]

[15 December 2001]

'Well, well, well. Who do we have here?? Our dear Madeleine! You must leave my boyfriend alone.. Just go watch Dora The Explorer or something! You cheeky little bitch!!!'
{Alison James said that}

Madeleine: 'Me!? A BITCH!!?? Dream along. Jordan is MY boyfriend!! Leave him alone!! I swear.. If you are going to talk to him one more damn time... You aren't going to see him -or anything else- ever again!! NOW GO!!! KEEP ON WALKING OR...'

{Ali slaps Madeleine in the face}

Alison: 'IF YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, YOU'LL DIE!'

Madeleine: 'You aren't worth talking to, BITCH!!'

{Alison and Madeleine turn around with their backs facing each other and they walk away madly, each in the opposite direction}

Jordan: 'Hey!! Madeleine! Hold up!!'

{Madeleine turns around and looks at Jordan, her boyfriend. She finds him the most handsome guy in the world!! With his blond hair and dark brown eyes!!! She can literally fall in his arms right now.}

Jordan(in panic): 'Oh my god!! What happened??? Who slapped you!?'

Madeleine: 'Ehm, no one! Where are you talking about? I gotta go!'

{Madeleine tries to walk away but Jordan grabs her hand and stops her}

Jordan: 'No one? Literally? Don't lie to me babe!! I can see the red hand left on your face!! No no no.. Baby.. Don't cry!! Whoever did this is going to be paying for it!'

Madeleine(half crying): 'Jordan.. I'm fine!! It's just... it was that hoe Ali. She likes you and tries to take you away from me.. she is going to take you away from me..'

Jordan: 'Oh my holy god, i can't believe SHE did this!! That stupid little kid isn't ever going to take me away from you! Madeleine.. I LOVE YOU!!! She isn't ever going to stop that!!!'

Madeleine: 'I needed to tell you this for a very long time..'

Jordan: 'Tell me WHAT??'

*Silence*

Jordan: 'Baby.. you can tell me anything!!!'

Madeleine: 'Alison bullied me in 8th and 9th grade... I am so scared of her!!'

Jordan: 'You should've told me earlier!!! I love you honey! Don't let anyone hurt you!

{Madeleine walks closer to Jordan and gives him an lovely hug}

Jordan: 'But.. we really should do something big against her!!!'