Confrence

Cole's P.O.V.

It had to be a dragon. It couldn't have been a giant or something. Then again, I probably should've noticed something was up with the dragon head. "Run!" I shouted. Zoe, Zane, Jay, and Kai ran out super fast. "We can't do spinjitzu, It's to big!" Jay yelled. "I kinda got that!" Zoe yelled back. "Cole," Kai shouted. I looked at him. "The weapon!" I shook my head. "No, Sensei said not to!" Kai came and grabbed the scythe. "Then you'd better not tell him!" Kai ran up to the dragon. "Kai no!" I shouted, but Kai wasn't listening. He raised the scythe up above his head, and brought it down onto the earth. The earth shook, and rocks started to fall. "There!" Zane pointed to a hole in the ceiling. "Our way out!" Jay said. "Climb!" Kai yelled. He slung the golden weapon on to his back, and started climbing. When we reached the top,we saw Sensei. "You used the golden weapon!" he shrieked. "Chill, we had to." Kai said while tossing the scythe to me. I caught it and shook my head. When was he going to learn?

            Nobody's P.O.V

Meanwhile, the skeleton army's leader was on a throne in front of Lord Garmadon. "We have failed master. The ninja has learned spinjitzu. We lost the golden weapon." Samakai bowed his skeletal head. "Let the ninja think they are winning, then we surprise them." Lord Garmadon instructed. Samakai nodded. "Yes master."

I hate Samakai. Also, I know that some things never happened. I get it! Peace.