The First Weapon

Cole's P.O.V.

Sup? I'm Cole. You read Kai's description of me. Except I have bushy eyebrows. Sensei just told us about the five weapons. Realy? We already knew the whole story. Now, continue reading.

Kai, Zoe, Zane, Jay, and I were pulling Sensei's carriage to some place. Lucky us. (hint the sarcasam) Since I was strongest, I was in front. Jay, Kai, and Zane were in the middle, and Zoe was last in line. "So," Kai started. "How did Sensei find you guys?" I thought for a moment. "I was testing my strength when Sensei found me." I told him. I remembered how Sensei found me. I had been rock climbing. "I was the first ninja to arrive." I explained.

"I was training." Zane simply said. "I was just chilling." Zoe told us from the back. "And I, was testing something out." Jay proudly said. I laughed. "More like falling to Your death."

"Stop!" I heard Sensei call. "We're here." I stopped, and the others followed my lead. The.other ninjas and I snuck behind a big rock. We were at a mine. The entrance looked like someone had blown a ragged hole through it. "The Caves Of Despair." I muttered. "Okay, here's the plan...." I was the leader, due to having the most experience. Even though I was younger than Zane, who was wiser, I was chosen by everyone to be leader. A very big responsibility. Yippee. By the end, everyone understood what to do. "Do not use the weapon." Sensei warned. "It has great powers that will poses you."  "Wait," Jay started. "Weren't there five of us?" I peaked out from above the rock, and saw Kai running towards the entrance. What part of stealth did he not understand? "Okay guys, let's go." We kept to the shadows. My specialty. I was very aware that Zoe was behind me. You see, I kinda like her. I have ever since she first showed up when I was twelve, and she was eleven. Now I was sixteen, and she was fifteen. Zane was eighteen, and Jay was seventeen. The way he acted you'd think he was five. Kai was about eighteen too, I believe. Jay, Zane, Zoe, and I had hid under a wooden crate. We were doing pretty good, until we ran into something. We threw the crate off and saw two skeletons. I started to attack them. Once the bone bags were delt with, we went after Kai. We found him fighting a lot of skeletons. "Ninja-Go!" I did some serious spinjitzu. I saw flashes of color. White, Blue, Red, and a multi-colored blur. Zoe. Even her spinjitzu was pretty. Why?! I got slightly distracted, and the next thing I know, I'm buried under skeletns. "Ninja-GO!" I saw another blur of color, and then was looking up at Zoe's beautiful face. She helped me up. I looked down at her and smiled. "Hey, i found the map," Zoe held up a peice of paper. "Sensei will want that." I noted. The moment didn't last long. "Found it!" I heard Zane call. "Coming!" I shouted back. "Come on," Zoe and I ran further into the cave. I saw a golden scythe stuck in a dragon's mouth. "Wow." I exclaimed. I walked up to it, and pulled it out of the mouth. I turned and saw the others looking at me expectantly. "What?" I asked. "Wasn't there supposed to be a gaurdian?" Kai asked. "Uh, g-g-guys, I think I found him." Jay stuttered. I turned and saw my greatest fear. A dragon.

Cole's afraid of dragons. Huh, funny cuz he loved them later. Especially Rocky. Also, just imagine that all of those things happened.