The Second Weapon

Zane's P.O.V.

Salutations, I am Zane. The.white ninja. Yes, my little sister is Zoe. Watch it!

We were off to find the second elemental weapon. The Ice Shurikens. Cole was steering a ship over icy waters. "So, we get the Shurikens and run?" Jay asked. I rolled my eyes. "If you want to avoid seeing the gaurdian." Kai said. "Kai's right." Cole started. "I have a feeling that all of the gaurdians are d-dragons." He stuttered. "Cole," Zoe began. "Mr. Fearless. Except when it comes to cute little dragons."

"Actually, they were very big." I corrected. "We've been through this Zane," Jay said. "It was a joke." My eyes widened. "Oh, yes. Ha ha." Sensei came up on deck. "Focus!" He snapped. We had hit something. I looked up, and saw that the sails had frozen. I looked at Cole. "Okay, that was not my fault." He said. "We're here." Sensei noted. A little obvious much? We got off the ship and started to look for the Shurikens. As we walked, i noticed that there were skeletal warriors frozen in the ice. "They were here, keep a close lookout." Sensei warned. Duh. Oh man, I sound like Zoe. I noticed a patch of ice on the ground. I looked up, and saw the Shurikens. I reached up and grabbed them. Then, the next thing I knew, I was frozen. I saw the others grab my frozen statue, and run. They were looking behind them. Whack! They had hit an ice wall. "Ow," Jay muttered. I was now un-frozen. I helped the others up, and we ran from the ice white dragon.

Hope you like! I'm out. Peace!