Self-Love

Self-Love
Freshy Gore

Copyright © 2022 Freshy Gore
Cover designed by QBJ Designs
Interior formatting by C. Andersen
First edition 04:2022

ISBN (trade): 979-8485739591
All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locals is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of the publisher and author/illustrator except as permitted by copyright law.

Designations used by companies to distinguish their products are often claimed as trademarks. All brand names and product names used in this book and on its cover are trade names, service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners. The publishers and the book are not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this book. None of the companies referenced within the book have endorsed the book.

This book is a work of fiction written by me and only me.

The only places you can see it are here, GoodNovel, Inkitt, Novelcat, Bravonovel, and Novelstar, POPINK, Moboreader, Insnovel, Dreame, VolcanoEbook, Ireader, Istory, Novelnow and the paperback on Amazon. Any other place you see it is piracy and not my doing.

Please if seen elsewhere kindly report to me
*Ah Love Freshy* on Facebook
*Freshvibes8* on Instagram
+2348113775889 on whatsapp
@freshygore through email
And here on wattpad.
Please let me know.

No remodeling or reuse or copying of this work for any purpose is legal except authorized by the author.

If not authorized is an Ilegal offence that can be taken to court.