3: You're okay...

~~
2 days later

Yuuichi's POV:

It was noon time everything was slient and quiet until...

"HURRY! SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE IF SHE KEEPS BLEEDING." Kyousuke bursted into my room and went to me crying "Nii-san Ikki-nee chan she... She almost died." Kyousuke said.

My eyes widened. "WHAT?! " I asked panicked ran through my veins. I thought of all the possible and the worst situations that could happen to her. I wanted to get up, go to her and hug her. But in my state I cant do that... My legs cannot move anymore... I hate it... I hate all of this. WHY?! I just burst to tears, the weigh of all that is happening right now is really heavy...

I...

I..

My thoughts were cut off by a knock.

"Nii chan? " Kyosuke went through the door. But it didnt look like him. I was like a figure, a figure of Kyosuke and Itsuki at the same time...

"Nii-chan?" The figure said as it got closer and closer to me.

"Nii-chan? " It asked again.

Then-

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Nii-chan? " I was woken up by Kyosuke. I shot up from my bed sweating and panting heavily, tears running down my face, as I touched them.

Kyosuke who is now a first year at Raimon Junior High is now actually playing with the Raimon soccer team. It made my heart melt when he did everything for the team. But at the same time... Soccer... Itsuki... My eyes were watering again.

Kyosuke noticed so, "Nii Chan is everything alright?" He asked, I noddded as I looked out at the window to See Amemiya playing with Tenma.

Tenma was a nice boy he gets along with Kyosuke very well and actually Kyosuke may not admit it but he does enjoy his company.

"It was her wasnt it...? " Kyosuke asked. I nodded. "Its just that dream keeps appearing and appearing over and over again... It has been going for over a year already... " I said as I looked at the white sheets...

Kyosuke was about to say something but then decided to keep his mouth shut, then open, close, open, close. I got suspicious and said. "Is there something you want to say? " I asked. Kyosuke nods.

"She... She..." he wasnt able to pull out the words which was stuck in his throat. "What is it? " I asked as I patiently waited for his news. "Itsuki nee chan is alright. She was out of the hospital by the order of the Holy Emperor... And... She... Actually fought against us and... She is more powerful then she really looks." Kyosuke said as he looked down at the floor.

I... It couldnt be true could it...?
B-but she does come visit me when she was still in the hospital... Then it just snapped at me.

The less frequent visits...

No calls...

No nothing...

It made sense... I thought she just got better and just became busy but... She didn't...
She just manipulated by the Holy Emperor... Gouenji Shuuya...