5: And again

The door opened, it was just the nurse. "Here's Tsurugi Yuuichi." She says. We all looked at her with confusion, on who she was talking to. When the person came in, we saw,  Itsuki.

Kyosuke looked at her wide eyed. "Who... " Tenma asks her. "Itsuki Gouenji, and I'm sorry Yuuichi,  Kyosuke, Tenma. " I didn't tell you on what I was doing and what I was up to the whole years that had passed by. I didn't mean to do that. I really didn't, but. I needed to, I—" Kyosuke cut her off with a hug.

Her eyes widened. "Kyosuke...? " She asks genuinely confused on what was happening at the moment. "Please tell me that its really you. Tell me something only Itsuki would say. " Kyosuke says.

"Kyosuke x Tenma" She blurted out. Kyosuke immediately released the hug and looked away blushing obviously hiding his face with his hand. Tenma blushed as well he covered his face with both his hands.

They were really quiet. And no one dared to speak. I giggled. "It really is you... " I said as a tear ran down my eyes. "You're still here... " I continued. Kyosuke, Tenma and Taiyou looked at me. "Of course Yuuichi, why wouldn't I be? " She asked me. I just smiled.

***

"I couldn't let Shuuya nii-san see me, thats why it took so long for me to get back to you. As soon as I got healed. I just didnt know what had happened, it was like. I had an amnesia I couldn't remember things that happened in the past for 3 years until, I had a dream about... Someone. I don't know them, yet they looked so familiar." Itsuki says.

We all looked at her, shocked and worry all over our faces. Taiyou sighed. "At least you can still go out and play soccer unlike me I'm stuck here in this hospital." He complained as he sat down beside her.

She nodded, "I guess I was lucky enough to heal... Huh?" She says as she looked at Taiyou with saddened eyes. "Hey, hey, don't look so sad now. You ARE lucky. " Taiyou said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

She giggled. "Yeah! Don't be down just because that happened. Be glad that you're still with Shuuya-san. And not laying unconsciously at a bed, you're really lucky!" Tenma says as he looked at Ikki.

Ikki smiled. "Aweee thank you, you two! " She says happily. I smiled at them. Then I looked at Kyosuke, even he was smiling. May be it was just a releif to him that Itsuki was still alive and hasn't completely sided with the Fifth Sector.

It was quiet, for a long while. And it wasn't the awkward kind of quiet, it was actually a calming silence for the four of us. Taiyou still had his arms around Itsuki. He then looked at me and then smiled. "Well, for whatever had happened, it's just great to see that you're okay and with us."

What he did next just made us all shocked. He kissed her cheeks. For some reason I don't know I felt. Jealous. 'No Yuuichi, you don't have the right to be jealous, you're not together.' I said to myself and then I sighed smiling. "Get a room you two." I said jokingly.

Itsuki shook her head as soon as Taiyou pulled away. "It's getting late and I need to go before Shuuya nii-san goes home." She says. Taiyou smiled as she stood up. "Well. If that's the case then, stay safe." I said, then she smiled and nodded. "I will thank you,  Yuuichi nii." Then with that Tenma and Kyosuke decided to come along with her.

"Please be safe you three... " I say under my breath.