Days in U.A.

Hello!! This is my 1st story :) I'm an otaku and I love a wide range of anime :)) of course I ship people ^^ In this story, it is going to be abt Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku (TodoDeku) I'm not a pro at writing these kinds of stuff but that's y I wanted to try :) Alrights. I'll end this here. too long lol
____________________________________

On XXXX yr X mth X day, Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. And right now, he is having his usual training with his classmates.

Aizawa sensei made them do different things and said that there isn't any restrictions to whatever they do. All they have to do is try to aim for number 1. But last place will be kicked out of U.A. "Hehh?! Why Aizawa sensei?" Some people from the class exclaimed, shock by the idea. "Just do what you're told." He replied in a tired and rather annoyed manner.

Midoriya was really anxious. "W-what should I do?? I can't control my power fully yet.. once I use it, I will break bones. Seems like I can't use it anywhere and anytime I want. Hope that everything would work out."

"DEKU!!!"

That made Midoriya flinched and sweat, a lot.

We all already know who it is. Yep it's Katsuki Bakugo, Midoriya's childhood friend. "Y-yeah Kacchan? "Midoriya stuttered. "I'm gonna get no. 1 you hear me?! " Before he could even reply, Bakugo was already stomping away.

"Alright. Now, the first thing we'll be testing on is how well you can do when it comes to combat mode." Aizawa sensei told the class. "You will form 5 teams of 4. You won't get to choose this time but you will next time onwards." He continued. The class groaned.

Sensei started listing out names of people who would be in the same group. When he called out Midoriya, Bakugo was furious. They were in the same group!! "DEKU?!!" Bakugo shouted, being annoyed. He started complaining about how much he didn't want to be in the same group as Midoriya. How unlucky... Midoriya thought.

"Quit complaining now. Alright. I'll start explaining the rules." Aizawa sensei said.

Rules :
- You can use your quirk in whatever way you want.
-There will be different numbered machines that will act as the villains. The numbers represent points. If you defeat a machine with 3 points, you will gain 3 points. Same goes for the rest.
-You share points with your teammates. So if 1 person gets 10p and the other gets 7p, your group will have 17p in total.

"Understood? Alright. Now I will say the order of the groups that go first to last."

Order:
1st- Todoroki's group
2nd- Aoyama's group
3rd- Yaoyorozu's grp
4th- Mineta's grp
5th- Midoriya's grp

"Everyone got that? Now, you may start. Starting with Todoroki's group." Aizawa sensei said.
____________________________________

Author's note:
Sorry if it's bad but I tried. Next chapter will be published in the next few days!! Really excited to write this storyy :)