Saving her

Midoriya's POV

It's my group's turn. Every one looked so used to their quirks.. (what r u saying bruh? They have it ever since young :<) and me..? I just got it and not good at controlling it. Using it equals to breaking bones. Instantly.

Kacchan, as usual, dashes to fight 'villains' first. I stared at him as I randomly just recalled how Todoroki looked like when he fought. It was really cool. I meant it. I still don't get why I actually thought so. But I didn't seem to mind this time round.

I was interrupted by Kacchan calling out to me, "What are you doing there, huh?! Standing there like an idiot not doing anything. And what are ya staring at?!?!" "S-sorry! I didn't mean to stare- I-I mean..!!!" I staggered, not knowing how to reply, blushing slightly. "Whatever. And stop being so cute..." Whatever and stop being so something... I didn't catch what he was trying to say but I let it slide.

"I can do this!" I thought as I encouraged myself although I know I'll be breaking bones. "I don't want to be relying on my teammates, still getting the points without doing work." As I wanted to continue running in search of 'villains', I saw Uraraka with her leg stuck in between the fallen rocks.

Thats not all.

A humongous 'villain', marked with 0p, appeared behind her. Who knew a 0p could be so big?! I stood there, not knowing what to do. "Why can't my legs move? I need to save her!!! But why can't they move? Why?!" I thought to myself, knowing that I'm supposed to save her, legs frozen.

"Uraraka needs help. She needs help. MIDORIYA IZUKU!! SNAP OUT OF IT. GO AND SAVE URARAKA. NOW!!!!"

I finally snapped out of it, running towards Uraraka without second thought, yelling, "Uraraka!!!!!"

Uraraka's POV

Deku stood there. By looking at the look on his face, I knew that he was scared. Afraid, not knowing what to do. I was really scared too, afraid to die.

As I closed my eyes, as if waiting for that moment when my death awaits me.

"Uraraka!!!!!"

I heard someone yelling at the top of their voice, I opened my eyes and saw Deku, running towards me.He showed fear in his eyes, and yet he's running towards me, towards the 'villain'. His whole arm shine bright, and he exclaimed, "Smashhh!!!", as he hit the 'villain' with such strength. The 'villain' fell backwards, not hitting me.

I was save. Phew. I was able to use my quirk to make the rocks float and I got out. But Deku... he had broken bones and swollen arms and legs. I feel guilty. He had to be like that because of me. Lucky, recover girl healed him. I still feel bad. That's why I decided to apologise.

"Deku..." I paused. "Y-yeah?" "I'm sorry. You broke bones because of me. Because you tried to save me.." I could feel my tears just so damn close to falling down. "Come on! It's fine. Look at my limbs. Don't they look fine? Well they feel fine. Don't feel guilty over something like that! :)" "You really forgive me?" I asked, still unsure. He said that he forgave me and that it was not my fault at all. Phew...I feel better now.
____________________________________

Author's note:
Sorry that this chapter was so lengthy and out of topic :/ Welpp Btw, did u know I'm taking in requests on story? :) Find out more at mah pageee