One-sided huh?

Midoriya's POV

"Dammit! Why did I run? URG. I hate how I am behaving now. I'm not acting like how I used to be." I asked myself.

My legs moved by themselves. Before I know it, I was running away from Todoroki..

~Time skip~

Todoroki's POV

Im not sure what to do. He's been avoiding me lately. Whenever our eyes met, he runs away, yelling, "Ahhh"

What is that supposed to mean anyways? Why is he running away from me? I had so many questions I lost count.

Since I had so many questions that needed direct answers from him, I decided to just-
Imagination:
-grab him and stop him. If he tries to run away, I'll freeze his legs. Then ask him a lot of questions that needed answers from him. And make him answer it.

Back to real life:
"Alright. I'll do it. I need the answers!" I encouraged myself.

I saw Midoriya standing there, talking to Uraraka. I felt like there were needles piercing through my heart. It hurts so much. All the more I should ask him.

I grab his shoulder, in case he runs away, and asked Uraraka if i could lend Midoriya for a moment. She said yes and I thanked her.

I dragged(not literally)Midoriya, holding on to his hand, to a corner where there were no one. I didn't want anyone to interrupt.

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki asked Uraraka if he could lend me. I gave looks to Uraraka, hoping that she would say no, but she probably didn't notice, so she said yes.

He held my hand which made me blush. As he pulled me, I was trying not to blush which is something I can only do if he stops holding on to my hand!

He brought me to a corner where no one ever walks past.

My train of thoughts travelled faster on the 'tracks'. So many questions like "Why am I here?Why did he hold me by my hand and pulled me here? Is he going to do something?" and some other questions which made me unable to think straight.

"You..." He started talking which made me jump slightly and stuttered,"Y-yeah?" "Do you have someone in mind? Like..Someone who you..like as a c-crush." upon hearing that question, his face appeared in my mind, and I blushed slightly, asking him, "Why did you ask that question?" "Just answer the question. Do you like someone or not?"

"Y-yeah.."

He eyes widen, as if he just found out something extraordinary. "Who is it?" He tightened his grip.

I couldn't possibly tell him it's him can I? "W-why should I tell you? You'll n-never be that person anyways." He tightened even more. Now it starts to hurt.

"H-hey..that hurts.."

He didn't let go.

Todoroki's POV

"W-why should I tell you? You'll n-never be that person anyways." That...was his response. I wasn't able to hear anything else. I already knew the answers to the other questions. He hates me.That sentence, pierce through my heart. It was a deep cut, doctors would not be able to cure it.

I was right. This is an one-sided love.

I let go of him, turned away and started walking with absolutely nothing in mind. I didn't know how to cope with this problem. It hurts even more than my old man's beating and training..
~
A/n:
Ayee! Hope you like this chapter! coughcantwaitfornextchaptercough 🌚 HAHAH anyways, next chapter is gunna be different??? Idk how to put it. Welpp