Confession

Todoroki's POV

He hugged me. Why though? "W-why should I tell you? You'll n-never be that person anyways." was what he said. Since he said that, why would he randomly hug someone? Especially when that person is a guy.

"Let go of me." "N-no!" He replied immediately and that scared me. "Just let go or I'll freeze or even burn you !" I tried getting out of his grip but it didn't work. "No! If I let you go, you'll run away from me and I'll never be able to have a chance to talk to you again..." I stopped struggling upon hearing that. What did he want to talk about? Is-is he going to reject me?! Wait he doesn't know that I li-

"Can we go somewhere quiet to talk about s-something?" he stammered a little. "Are we going to that 'somewhere' in this postion?" "Ah! Sorry.." He frantically let go and I followed him to 'somewhere'.

Midoriya's POV

I was so nervous. I-I hugged him!! >\\\< Walking to 'somewhere quiet' sound weird... Ah! H-he didn't think of it that way did he? What am I thinking?! I doubt that he's gay. (He IS gay :/) I slapped myself on the face, stopping myself from having these thoughts. We continued walking to that 'quiet place'.

We found a empty room that is being rarely used and we went in, locking the door. There was this awkward silence until he spoke. "So, what did you want to talk about ever since the start?" I didn't dare to look into his eyes because I might just blush really hard. So I replied him looking at the ground, or maybe his shoes, or maybe his thig- I MEAN SHOES. YEA SHOES. "Umm... ok so I- I er.." "Just say whatever you want."

I took in a deep breath and just said everything out one shot, "I don't like how we're not talking at all these few days and I hate that. I want to continue to be friends with you but you make it seem like we're not even friends ! I want to be friends Todoroki Shouto !" I can't believe I just said that. I looked up at his face and it's r-red?!!

Todoroki's POV

"I don't like how we're not talking at all these few days and I hate that. I want to continue to be friends with you but you make it seem like we're not even friends ! I want to be friends Todoroki Shouto!" W-what did he just say? I touched my face, it felt really warm. It's probably because of my quirk. But fire is on my left so why is my right feeling warm instead of cold?! Am I..blushing? I looked at Midoriya, eyes widened. Yea I'm blushing. Shit.

I tried calming down, "Aren't we already friends?" "Yeah but I.. I WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS !" I widened my eyes, shocked by what he just said. M-more than friends? He meant good friends or best friends right? Right? "I..I l-like you."

~
A/n : OMG I CAN'T !!!! 🙆🙆👌 Yall, I'm gunna publish 2 at once. The next one is AHEM BETTER AHEM🌚🌚 Gunna have a kissing scene in there and maybe more 🌚👌 Fujoshi(s)and Fudanshi(s) where you at? 🙋🙌