point two

Where I am from, I had someone. I can't really give you a picture, though. There's no bodies where I am from.

But when I wasn't in my "hometown" and I was with my someone, usually looking similar out of our hometown, other than the fact that sometimes they were a girl or a boy.

But I remember. Dark hair and sacred eyes. Both soft as a baby's ass.

Sometimes I see him in people, and things.

And then I wonder if she is just an idea, made up by the demons to stop the mission.

---

Birds have an interesting part in my life. Every time I've interacted with one I've learned something.

The first bird I ever had as a 'pet' was a green quaker parrot named Momo. Never new their gender, though.

I looked outside after a lady was talking about how there was a parrot outside, and there was Momo. All green and white and pretty. So for some reason, I swiftly and gently put my hands around them and picked up the bird.

At this point in my life I was extremely depressed. Lonely. I couldn't love.

And yet, I was a child.

But Momo climbed up my shirt and we were neck to neck. Everyone was extremely surprised at me, and my mother and I took Momo home. My mother felt she had to after watching Momo cuddle up to me more and more.

And then one day. I let Momo go.
I swear I went crazy, I didn't know why I did it. I wasn't thinking.
I cried and cried.
But it was my fault.

And ever since then, I was obsessed with birds.

I really want a companion. Not a human, I can't stand them anymore. A bird. I've been thinking of giving up on people recently. Giving up on my mission.
I want to die sometimes. A lot of the times.

I mean if I did, I'd be back with my partner. I wouldn't be alone.
But the mission would be over and there would be a possibility that the polarity of the universe will win.